Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

just read......

According to the yarmouth forum "pinkun posters are retards".And the wotb are queuing up to shoot "that tosser smudger".Me thinks maybe me posting on wrong site,sounds much more fun elsewhere[:D]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]According to the yarmouth forum "pinkun posters are retards".And the wotb are queuing up to shoot "that tosser smudger".Me thinks maybe me posting on wrong site,sounds much more fun elsewhere[:D][/quote]

Lmao, brilliant! yarmouth forum though?

Is it me or is it a fact,the pinkun message board is far more vicious ,vindictive and damm right nasty than the other norwich forum''s.I have been reading some of them and there dosn''t seem to be the gang mentality on them[:D]

[quote user="Polar1990"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]According to the yarmouth forum "pinkun posters are retards".And the wotb are queuing up to shoot "that tosser smudger".Me thinks maybe me posting on wrong site,sounds much more fun elsewhere[:D][/quote]

Lmao, brilliant! yarmouth forum though?

[/quote]Yarmouth yellows or something like that

[quote user="lobster catcher"]Is it me or is it a fact,the pinkun message board is far more vicious ,vindictive and damm right nasty than the other norwich forum''s.I have been reading some of them and there dosn''t seem to be the gang mentality on them[:D][/quote]

It must be you. Read the quotes from Yarmouth forum and WOTB and rethink what you have just posted.