Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

Please don't protest

At the moment, is the protest going to be a productive thing to do for our club?

I want Delia to go, I think it is important for new investment and a new approach. But I won''t attend any protest.

We are bottom, we need unity from everyone, and really get behind the club, because no matter what our opinion of the Newmarket 2, none of us want to be in League One. I fear a protest would help our plight into League 1.

We need unity and togetherness, not protests and Delia out chants.

[quote]

the Newmarket 2,

[/quote]

Have Delia and Michael moved?

Or are you talking about a couple of jockeys?

Of course its not going to be productive! do you think that bothers them ? I dont particually want Delia to go, although yes we would all love a billionare with lots of money to throw around. unfortunatly theres not many of them around. The trouble with this message board is most of the people that post on here are a bunch of dreamers and i certainly dont belive they are a true reflection of norwich city fans, There are many more people that just read this board and laugh at them

Oops! Correction: The Stowmarket 2!

Make that the Meat Market 2.......

They''d make better sausages than football club owners.....

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Of course its not going to be productive! do you think that bothers them ? I dont particually want Delia to go, although yes we would all love a billionare with lots of money to throw around. unfortunatly theres not many of them around. The trouble with this message board is most of the people that post on here are a bunch of dreamers and i certainly dont belive they are a true reflection of norwich city fans, There are many more people that just read this board and laugh at them[/quote]

And then there''s "your lot" being one of the reasons we are where we are. Don''t want Delia to go? Ah diddums, of course we can''t have NCFC''s mother figure (which she is to people like you) leave can we?

Wake up.