Sign in to follow this  
mathiehatrick

Devine Rights

You cannarys make us blue boys laugh you think naarich think you have a divine right to challenge at the top of the championship every year

GET REAL!...Football is full of up''s and downs and your on a seriosus down (TO LEAGUE ONE)

No doubt you will bounce back but heres hoping not to soon[:D]

[quote user="mathiehatrick"]

You cannarys make us blue boys laugh you think naarich think you have a divine right to challenge at the top of the championship every year

GET REAL!...Football is full of up''s and downs and your on a seriosus down (TO LEAGUE ONE)

[/quote]

Come back when you learn how to spell, oh and Ipswich will not go up this year, im confident of that. CHILD

[/quote]

This post was brought to you in conjunction with the Ipswich branch of MENSA.

[/quote]

Now this is funny. I had assumed that it was just stereotyping and banter that made me think that all sc*m fans were slavering illiterate fools - well done, you have proved me wrong within three sentences.

I would tell you to get back to school but it''s perfectly obvious that you''ve never set foot in one before, lol! 

On second thoughts, I doubt you''ve understood a word I''ve just written. I usually hate people making fun of other people''s poor spelling - it''s the height of pomposity. But this is so bad it is absolutely hilarious. Aren''t you ashamed to to write like this in public?