Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

question....

a protest is organised yes.against the board as you want them too leave.my question is, who is going to be taking over???and by board you mean the turners as well, the only real chance of funding.delia has done a lot for the club so far.roger munby is just keeping the piece.want a protest, i will support you all the way if you chase doncaster out of norwich with a pitch fork!!!!!!!currently i see this protest as a short term solution.worthless. people need to realise whats going on, and don''t give me any bull about the club being run by the fans......just give me a decent option, otherwise don''t support this lazy and stupidly planned protest!!!!!

Of course you are right buddhaboy and any protest should only be about the boards strategies and policies. Even that is difficult because with two new board members and a new football manager the strategies and policies of the past could have changed.

exactlypolicies can be disagreed on but the people themselves have done a lot 4 this club.people forget that, they don''t know the story, nor do i, but its my guess that delia is protecting us from that di stefano and other crooks like him.the reason you guys are so pis*ed off is because ipswich have recieved investment, and you feel that delia is stopping progress....from a gun baron....they have just 12m to spend on their squad and dnt 4get the last time ipswich had money, they bought finidi george etcand, they don''t own their ground, financially, they aren''t brilliant and we don''t know whats round the corner....[;)]