Sign in to follow this  
cartwheel

no support for protest

well by reading other sites it looks like there is no support for a protest yet.  and im not supprised. im not happy with the board but with the position we are in protesting will get us relegated! we need to back roeder and his team,in a bid to get us out of this mess! protesting will have a negetive affect. im not against protests, but if you feel the need then do it after games not before. you will get more respct from fans and players alike.  BUT PROTEST BEFORE GAMES AND PEOPLE LIKE ME WILL BE THERE FIGHTING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you can be assured all the Delia supporters will give her a standing ovation as we head of for League 1 at the end of the season , as for the team i really cannot see where any protest can harm them , can they really be any worse than they are now ? .As for getting respect off the players your kidding right , they have been taking the pi55 out of us all season .

I''m not into the whole protest thing, and agree with where you''re coming from, but rest assured - if we fail to bring in any quality loan signings before the Coventry game, then get taken apart in normal fashion, fans will start voicing their concerns after the game.

[quote user="ncfc1"]Oh you can be assured all the Delia supporters will give her a standing ovation as we head of for League 1 at the end of the season , as for the team i really cannot see where any protest can harm them , can they really be any worse than they are now ? .As for getting respect off the players your kidding right , they have been taking the pi55 out of us all season .[/quote]

To be frank...I''m quite relishing the view of Smith departing in tears....and then watching her loyal flock bugger off with their tails between their legs....

She has almost single handedly destroyed this once proud club and diluted it''s fan base to create little more than a "personal supporters club". Shame on those of you who have sold out Norwich City the football club and watched it happen......

However....at least my conscience is clear........

[quote user="Cluck"]

[quote user="ncfc1"]Oh you can be assured all the Delia supporters will give her a standing ovation as we head of for League 1 at the end of the season , as for the team i really cannot see where any protest can harm them , can they really be any worse than they are now ? .As for getting respect off the players your kidding right , they have been taking the pi55 out of us all season .[/quote]

To be frank...I''m quite relishing the view of Smith departing in tears....and then watching her loyal flock bugger off with their tails between their legs....

She has almost single handedly destroyed this once proud club and diluted it''s fan base to create little more than a "personal supporters club". Shame on those of you who have sold out Norwich City the football club and watched it happen......

However....at least my conscience is clear........[/quote]

You''ll be there with Smudger on Saturday then, shoulder to shoulder, fighting the good fight with the true guardians of Norfolks'' honour, will you ?

Thought not.

Try not to think blubblubblub you were head in the sand over Worthington you lost that one and you will lose this one . Yes i will be there hopefully with thousands of other TRUE SUPPORTERS who do not want to see this team in League 1 , unlike yourself who would probably be singing we love you Delia next season against Yeovil .

Baaaaaa . Thought so .

[quote user="ncfc1"]

Try not to think blubblubblub you were head in the sand over Worthington you lost that one and you will lose this one . Yes i will be there hopefully with thousands of other TRUE SUPPORTERS who do not want to see this team in League 1 , unlike yourself who would probably be singing we love you Delia next season against Yeovil .

Baaaaaa . Thought so .

[/quote]Oh contraire ncfc1, I was on here asking why people weren''t questioning the board when Worthington was asking for more money, and getting laughed at, where you were thinking "I know, let''s get rid of the Irishman, that''ll fix it", on the back of a campaign of defamation.  Getting rid of Worthington fixed it good and proper, didn''t it ?  Muppets like you were pushing for change on the back of 8 home wins on the trot, couldn''t we do with something like that now.  I just don''t see the harm in being polite when asking why things are done, discussing the issues, and attempting not to resort to inflammatory language.  Anything else you have to say is "my gang is bigger than your gang", with your truerer-rer than thou attitude.  Congratulations for thinking up that one, must have taken you hours.You think Yeovil will get promoted ?  Not on the back of their performance against Torquay they won''t.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluck"]

However....at least my conscience is clear........[/quote]

You''ll be there with Smudger on Saturday then, shoulder to shoulder, fighting the good fight with the true guardians of Norfolks'' honour, will you ?

Thought not.
[/quote]

I wouldn''t cross the road to make matters better for the likes of you and your fellow apologists....as you deserve exactly what you are getting right now. Good luck to Smudger and the other guys...but for me you lot don''t deserve such passion shown on your behalf.... Should they bring about change by their actions...you''ll no doubt be there enjoying the benefits of their efforts...which makes you the hypocrite...not me. My conscience is clear.

And as for Norfolks'' honour.... when Norwich City the Football Club once again becomes representative of the City and County rather than a fading tv cook...I''ll be back....but until then I couldn''t be arsed to try and make your life any more pleasant.....

I''m enjoying the show......

[quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

There was me thinking that cooking is more important to NCFC...........

[quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]Cluck,you seem intent on blaming delia for everything.Its almost as if its something personal i have a few theory''s,

1  Did she dump you at school

2 You can''t cook as good as her

3 You get jealous cos she gets more attention than you

Cos where i am looking from delia and the board should carry the can,not anyone person

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]Cluck,you seem intent on blaming delia for everything.Its almost as if its something personal i have a few theory''s,

Cos where i am looking from delia and the board should carry the can,not anyone person

[/quote]

And answer me this:

Who has been the public face of the club, loving any smidge of publicity,over the last few years? Yeah, the same woman who goes into hiding when the going gets really tough.

Having moved up here a couple of months ago, I spoke football to someone at work the other day, mentioning that I support Norwich. "Ah, Delia Smith!" she goes. No, not Delia Smith. NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

[quote user="C.T "]Lobster Catcher, she is also ruining our football club or should that be Norwich City Cooking Club?[/quote]Agree she AND HER HANGERONERS,I can''t blame her as an individual ,how would you feel if it was your mother?

[quote user="ncfc1"]

Baaaaaa . Thought so .

[/quote]

Thanks mate... would rather have 10 people turn up who have got their heads screwed on and won''t take no crap than 1,000 absolute fools any day!!!

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="C.T "]Lobster Catcher, she is also ruining our football club or should that be Norwich City Cooking Club?[/quote]Agree she AND HER HANGERONERS,I can''t blame her as an individual ,how would you feel if it was your mother?[/quote]

L.C if my mum was running ncfc and she was doing what delia is doing then i would still want her out

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

And answer me this:

Who has been the public face of the club, loving any smidge of publicity,over the last few years? Yeah, the same woman who goes into hiding when the going gets really tough.

Having moved up here a couple of months ago, I spoke football to someone at work the other day, mentioning that I support Norwich. "Ah, Delia Smith!" she goes. No, not Delia Smith. NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

[/quote]

This has worked both ways, however.  Do you not think the club has benefited from publicity that she has brought us in any way at all over the years?  If you don''t then you are a bigger fool than I could possibly imagine. 

Yes it has gone stale, yes we need an injection of cash/a new board or whatever, but the problem with you and your lot is that you are making it into an unnecessary attack on one person rather than the board as a whole.  In the process you are antagonising plenty of people who would otherwise be completely onside - and the title of the main ''protest thread'' being "Delia you are a disgrace" is a classic example of what I mean.

Like I said in the other thread:

I am sorry, I believe like many others that the board have run their time in office and should be removed but this is falling flat on it''s face.

Please, stop organising this as if you had an ounce of intelligence you would realise that a poorly attended protest will just bolster the position Delia has at the club, not jeopardise it!

You may be a man of strong morals and not want to turn back but please before this becomes a farce