Sign in to follow this  
scrimmage

42 years

I am proud to have supported Norwich for 42 years now since I was 8 years old following them through thick and thin. There have been amazing times, good times and bad times but the thin is so thin now that I am questioning firstly my sanity and secondly my ability to last the season out!

[quote user="scrimmage"]I am proud to have supported Norwich for 42 years now since I was 8 years old following them through thick and thin. There have been amazing times, good times and bad times but the thin is so thin now that I am questioning firstly my sanity and secondly my ability to last the season out![/quote]

Stick it out Scrimmage.

Its been 54 seasons for me and I have to admit that the majority were dross.

It''s what makes the good times worth waiting for. However I am getting a bit concerned that I may not live long enough to see them come back again.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="scrimmage"]I am proud to have supported Norwich for 42 years now since I was 8 years old following them through thick and thin. There have been amazing times, good times and bad times but the thin is so thin now that I am questioning firstly my sanity and secondly my ability to last the season out![/quote]

Stick it out Scrimmage.

Its been 54 seasons for me and I have to admit that the majority were dross.

It''s what makes the good times worth waiting for. However I am getting a bit concerned that I may not live long enough to see them come back again.

[/quote]

Yep its been 52 yrs now when i saw my first match  i was 5 yrs old ,In fact it was before i attended School even .

Now "Scrimmage" you lovely old boy you must stay the course as you have youth on your side. As for your concern''s "Ricardo" yep tell me about it .[:(] arrdee.