Sign in to follow this  
PaulyH

You think THE CLUB is run badly?

Thanks for the laugh people this really is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.Do any of you protestors have the faintest idea what is supposed to be happening on the 24th? You want the club to be run better but you can''t even sort out a hatful of people (if you''re lucky) to walk from one location to another.For anyone not involved this is the funniest thing I''ve heard in aaaaaages! Good luck cos you almost certainly are going to need it. I''ve seen better organised creatures running round farmyards with their heads cut off.

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]Thanks for the laugh people this really is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Do any of you protestors have the faintest idea what is supposed to be happening on the 24th? You want the club to be run better but you can''t even sort out a hatful of people (if you''re lucky) to walk from one location to another.

For anyone not involved this is the funniest thing I''ve heard in aaaaaages! Good luck cos you almost certainly are going to need it. I''ve seen better organised creatures running round farmyards with their heads cut off.[/quote]

It says little for the judgement of this board when you look at the managers they have appointed. Rioch, Hamilton, Grant, all them failures. Worthy was the only success and we got him more by accident than their choice.

I am surprised that you find 12 years of failure (with one notable exception) something to laugh about. Personally I think most of us have had more than enough of "Prudence with Ambition" and the "Charlton" strategey.

Coming from someone who couldn''t attract visitors to a website and keep it running for 5 minutes...

Are you happy with the situation at the club then PJ?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Coming from someone who couldn''t attract visitors to a website and keep it running for 5 minutes...

[/quote]

No Alex. I’m not, but I’ve

explained myself several times over on this board already. I find these

protests laughable not the state of the club, which would be faily described as

a disgrace, despite the normal regurgitate rehtoric from you and your fellow anarchists about

how my head is in the sand. It plainly isn’t but I fail to see that protests

are a serious solution to a serious problem, and for your information as we’re

getting personal The Nest ceased to exist at the peak of its success with over

800 members in under 12 months, but due to a new job in the South West I

decided I couldn’t do it justice anymore so didn’t want to see it deteriorate

through lack of attention. You see Alex, some of us do not sit on our arses

waiting for a new job to arrive on our laps! We get ourselves out and do

something about it.

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

No Alex. I’m not, but I’ve explained myself several times over on this board already. I find these protests laughable not the state of the club, which would be faily described as a disgrace, despite the normal regurgitate rehtoric from you and your fellow anarchists about how my head is in the sand. It plainly isn’t but I fail to see that protests are a serious solution to a serious problem, and for your information as we’re getting personal The Nest ceased to exist at the peak of its success with over 800 members in under 12 months, but due to a new job in the South West I decided I couldn’t do it justice anymore so didn’t want to see it deteriorate through lack of attention. You see Alex, some of us do not sit on our arses waiting for a new job to arrive on our laps! We get ourselves out and do something about it.

[/quote]

Massage your ego elsewhere...Alex_ncfc has caught you bang to rights here and you are just as irrelevant and ridiculous as your former "lair"....

Humiliation at it''s very best and just watch the wiggly worm squirm!........My profound compliments Alex......  [Y] 

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

, some of us do not sit on our arses waiting for a new job to arrive on our laps! We get ourselves out and do something about it.

[/quote]

is that not what the board should be doing re a new investor? why sit there and wait... why not go out and and openly invite investment.... most Succesful business are proactive, not reactive.... Over to you city Board!

jas :)

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="PJ Bimbo"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

No Alex. I’m not, but I’ve explained myself several times over on this board already. I find these protests laughable not the state of the club, which would be faily described as a disgrace, despite the normal regurgitate rehtoric from you and your fellow anarchists about how my head is in the sand. It plainly isn’t but I fail to see that protests are a serious solution to a serious problem, and for your information as we’re getting personal The Nest ceased to exist at the peak of its success with over 800 members in under 12 months, but due to a new job in the South West I decided I couldn’t do it justice anymore so didn’t want to see it deteriorate through lack of attention. You see Alex, some of us do not sit on our arses waiting for a new job to arrive on our laps! We get ourselves out and do something about it.

[/quote]

Massage your ego elsewhere...Alex_ncfc has caught you bang to rights here and you are just as irrelevant and ridiculous as your former "lair"....

Humiliation at it''s very best and just watch the wiggly worm squirm!........My profound compliments Alex......  [Y]

[/quote]

Ha - make it up as you go along cluck you laughable nonentity. Humiliate me? - Of course he did sweetheart lmfao

[quote user="Cluck"]

Massage your ego elsewhere...

[/quote]

Pretty rich. For those of you who are too obtuse (or stubborn) to understand PJB''s point, he is not saying he is happy with the club/board - in fact it is pretty obvious that most people are united in the need to take action over the disgraceful situation (but then again, where would your fun be in recognising that)  - he is saying that something needs to be done, and not in the completely disorganised way that is currently being proposed. On another thread, Smudger is even having a go at CanaryBen for organising a protest because it diverts attention from his!?!?

I think that tells us all we need to know about who is more concerned with massaging their ego than putting forward constructive ideas for resolving the pitiful state of our club.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

is that not what the board should be doing re a new investor? why sit there and wait... why not go out and and openly invite investment.... most Succesful business are proactive, not reactive.... Over to you city Board!

jas :)

[/quote]

Problem is they should have done this ages ago, not wait until we have fallen so badly that we look like being relegated.

The directors have got the Turners involved and it has also been reported on sky news and in the national newspapers that they are willing to sell up so they have gone out and openly invited investment. However, there is no apparent interest in buying the club. Unfortunately one of the few people who has the wealth and a genuine interest in the club has quite been quoted as saying that he should be carried away in a white coat before he would consider putting his money into football which is an entirely rational reaction.

I just love it when the sheep bleat in unison.......Same old user names....same old nonsense.

Try combining your brain cells one day and then come up with something decent to throw.  It get''s mighty boring dealing with half wits all of the time....but then I guess that''s why Delia loves you all so much. Easy money....and easy to fool.

Baaaaaaahhhhh..

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

Pretty rich. For those of you who are too obtuse (or stubborn) to understand PJB''s point, he is not saying he is happy with the club/board - in fact it is pretty obvious that most people are united in the need to take action over the disgraceful situation (but then again, where would your fun be in recognising that)  - he is saying that something needs to be done, and not in the completely disorganised way that is currently being proposed. On another thread, Smudger is even having a go at CanaryBen for organising a protest because it diverts attention from his!?!?

I think that tells us all we need to know about who is more concerned with massaging their ego than putting forward constructive ideas for resolving the pitiful state of our club.

[/quote]

Am not bothered about arranging the protest MACCY D... think you will find that I was pressured in to it by Arthur and others if you read the original thread...

Have not seen nothing in the press from Canaryben or myself yet... but they have known about my letter that was sent to them on Sunday afternoon far longer than they have known about the other one.

Why would Canaryben feel the need to organise another protest... or is he just unablke to walk as far as from ''The Murderers'' to the ground???

He is falling over himself to play right in to the authorities hands and something that is going to strike them by surprise is what is required.

Can''t recall the fans telling the police, tv, radio, press etc etc that they were going to protest in the ''Chase Out'' days... is the element of surprise as outdated as passionate fans these days???

Canaryben is just diverting attention away from a demo that was already planned prior to him getting involved... If he was such a good organiser then why did he only crawl out of the woodwork after somebody like myself had already made it clear that there was going to be a protest???

Believe what you like mate... but hopefully Arhant will have the balls to put the details of the ORIGNAL PLANNED PROTEST to press tomorrow (seeing that they have had it all week and failed to do so thus far).

[quote user="buddhaboy"]Is that ''cos there''s only room for yours on this board, Cluck

lol
truly brill.
see what the dumb clucker coms up with now,
bird flu probably.
[/quote]

Well....that''s one brain cell in action...Two more and you''d be a complete idiot.......

[quote user="Cluck"]

I just love it when the sheep bleat in unison.......Same old user names....same old nonsense.

Try combining your brain cells one day and then come up with something decent to throw.  It get''s mighty boring dealing with half wits all of the time....but then I guess that''s why Delia loves you all so much. Easy money....and easy to fool.

Baaaaaaahhhhh.. [/quote]

Are you ever going to move from that pc and start taking some action on all the grievances you have with the club. You support a protest so why arent you going to turn up to support Smudger???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Am not bothered about arranging the protest MACCY D... think you will find that I was pressured in to it by Arthur and others if you read the original thread...

Have not seen nothing in the press from Canaryben or myself yet... but they have known about my letter that was sent to them on Sunday afternoon far longer than they have known about the other one.

Why would Canaryben feel the need to organise another protest... or is he just unablke to walk as far as from ''The Murderers'' to the ground???

He is falling over himself to play right in to the authorities hands and something that is going to strike them by surprise is what is required.

Can''t recall the fans telling the police, tv, radio, press etc etc that they were going to protest in the ''Chase Out'' days... is the element of surprise as outdated as passionate fans these days???

Canaryben is just diverting attention away from a demo that was already planned prior to him getting involved... If he was such a good organiser then why did he only crawl out of the woodwork after somebody like myself had already made it clear that there was going to be a protest???

Believe what you like mate... but hopefully Arhant will have the balls to put the details of the ORIGNAL PLANNED PROTEST to press tomorrow (seeing that they have had it all week and failed to do so thus far).

[/quote]

you forgot to add "SPLITTER!!!"...the words brewery and p*** up spring to mind

Cmon Cluckie we want to know if you will be joining your mate at the Murderers for the protest. At least he has the balls to do something about a situation he feels strongly about, do you?

[quote user="Cluck"]

Baaaaaaahhhhh..

[/quote]

Oh yes I see it now Cluck. Your repeated insults backed up with no points or arguments have suddenly persuaded me that you should be taken seriously after all.

Moooooooo. (sorry couldn''t think of a more original animal noise to end  my message with).

[quote user="cityangel"]Cmon Cluckie we want to know if you will be joining your mate at the Murderers for the protest. At least he has the balls to do something about a situation he feels strongly about, do you?[/quote]CA!! You know the answer. Anyone that doesn''t attend is a sheep apart from cluck because it was his idea in the first place. Can you not see the logic in it like the rest of us? lolThe chicken is a chicken! ha ha pure and simple. Altho I hope he doens''t pull me up for saying that as I am clearly out my depth and not ready to play with the big boys like he is. This virtual world he has created for himself is fantastical. Shame he can''t carry his own in the real world to the extend he compensates on a footy message board!

[quote user="T"]The directors have got the Turners involved and it has also been reported on sky news and in the national newspapers that they are willing to sell up so they have gone out and openly invited investment. However, there is no apparent interest in buying the club. Unfortunately one of the few people who has the wealth and a genuine interest in the club has quite been quoted as saying that he should be carried away in a white coat before he would consider putting his money into football which is an entirely rational reaction.[/quote]That''s the truth, the unvarnished fact, but it hasn''t stopped people inventing a fantastical scenario where Delia is fighting off hordes of billionaires. But no-one has at any time been able to produce any evidence, not even the shadow of a ghost of a shred of one piece of evidence, that anyone is at all interested. The only evidence we have is of totally the reverse situation, where Delia wants to sell, and the likeliest candidate by far wants nothing to do with it. Accept it chaps, you''re wrong, and we have to dig ourselves out of this.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"][quote user="Cluck"]

Baaaaaaahhhhh..

[/quote]

Oh yes I see it now Cluck. Your repeated insults backed up with no points or arguments have suddenly persuaded me that you should be taken seriously after all.

Moooooooo. (sorry couldn''t think of a more original animal noise to end  my message with).

[/quote]

Your apologies are accepted Fairy.....and I''m glad you have finally come to terms with your condition. A bit of work needed on the animal noises though...so I suggest you remain a turnip until you eventually graduate.

Cluck,

How come you never answer a direct question?

So for the 3rd time in the past 2 days will you be joining Smudger in his protest before the Coventry game?

CA