Sign in to follow this  
pak mei

Protest - and the players

Everybody has a right to a say but there is a time to do it, what you have to ask yourselves is this, sitting in the home changing room are the people like it or not we are pinning our hopes on this season, if you think hearing your protest outside will have a positive affect on those people then go for it but if you think there is any chance no matter how minute that it will effect those people in a negative way then do as I will and save it until we''re mid table or down.Even if your protest succeeds and the bored resigns on that very day it will not influence our chances of survival, there just aint time

Irrelevant.  It doesn''t matter if we get relegated (it does but thats not the point) the regime has to change for the club to move forward.  We need investment in the playing staff, we need investment in the youth academy and investment in the stadium and we need it now or else we are going to get left behind.

If you were going to buy a club with serious potential then surely NCFC must be high on the list.  Great catchment area, a growing city, wealthy(ish) area, good fan base, good facilities......get out Delia because I don''t think your seat would be empty for long.

I don''t disagree but we are a more saleable mid table team in this division than one in the next so prudence would see the protest wait until we are safe that must be the first priority in anybodys plans or ideals for the club

[quote user="foggo7"]Everybody has a right to a say but there is a time to do it, what you have to ask yourselves is this, sitting in the home changing room are the people like it or not we are pinning our hopes on this season, if you think hearing your protest outside will have a positive affect on those people then go for it but if you think there is any chance no matter how minute that it will effect those people in a negative way then do as I will and save it until we''re mid table or down.Even if your protest succeeds and the bored resigns on that very day it will not influence our chances of survival, there just aint time
[/quote]

and if you think sitting silently in the stands witnessing yet another poor display and another defeat will help then you go for that too matey...

like I said you are supporting the fools leading us in to Div 1... [:P]

[quote user="foggo7"]I don''t disagree but we are a more saleable mid table team in this division than one in the next so prudence would see the protest wait until we are safe that must be the first priority in anybodys plans or ideals for the club
[/quote]

Prudence would see the protest wait for ever while our club is sunk!!!