Sign in to follow this  
ca

Re: Protest against the protestors?

Everyone has the right to protest and make their feelings known, I just personally dont think that they will get the numbers to make any difference as I feel that most fans will want to channel their energies to get behind Roeder and the lads whilst the situation is so critical.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Ah, threats from fellow City fans now, well done Delia! see how you and your fellow board members have divided us......again!.[:|][/quote]Delia has done nothing of the sort, the fans have done it to themselves. Some fans need to grow up, stop throwing the finger of blame everywhere and anywhere and stop the petty childish ridicule between each other. I fail to see how any of that helps the club at all, I also fail to see what a protest will actually do, nor do I see how sacking the board/players/manager/coach/club/etc will help either, but I''m sure someone will come to inform me better about how I''m a sheep, a delia lover, blah, blah, blah, blah, [|-)] but of course fail to show a reasoned argument or better idea.It''s funny, the biggest complainers on this board are also the least likely to do anything constructive for the club and also fail to provided any real ideas or solutions, merely perfering to sit in their comfy armchair complaining on and on and on...and no doubt will be claiming all the credit if any form of action does take place.If there was ever a time we need to stick together and roar the team on it is now, because to be honest there is nothing else we can do to stop the rot.P.S. If you can''t reply in an adult sensible manner, don''t bother.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Why do you feel the need to have a pop at people with different views to yours? I doubt the protestors will be mouthing off to the paying fans going in. Sums you up, and you have the gall to call us childish!!

Ps- I dont think my son who will be attending protests would be fazed by your pathetic threat, he served 12 years in the army as a Para...Be warned as you would say[;)]

[/quote]Has this message board really stooped to ''my dad''s bigger than your dad'' level!!  What next a post about who''s got the biggest d**k!!!???

Why do you feel the need to have a pop at people with different views to yours? I doubt the protestors will be mouthing off to the paying fans going in. Sums you up, and you have the gall to call us childish!!

Ps- I dont think my son who will be attending protests would be fazed by your pathetic threat, he served 12 years in the army as a Para...Be warned as you would say[;)]

[/quote] Arthur, i sincerely hope he bumps into these individuals.

Why do you feel the need to have a pop at people with different views to yours?

[/quote]

thats good coming from you!

ill get my gran on you, she is one hard arsed beatch. She was here before the war and has a mouth like a dogs bumhole, and dont take no crap off anyone and she loves delia and the board, so be warned as you would say

[/quote]

You aint going to achieve anything. What do you think the board will get up and just leave, no they wont which is why its childish.

You should put more energy into cheering the team on rather than waist it on them lot.

One more thing if you start throwing eggs and flour that will really be grown up wont it. Can you imagine on the news, "Norwich protester throw eggs and flour" We will be laughed at more than we are now.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Ah, threats from fellow City fans now, well done Delia! see how you and your fellow board members have divided us......again!.[:|][/quote]

But will we see such ''division'' within the four stands at Carru Rud come 3 pm on Saturday week ?

Or is this destructive animosity between ''us'' purely & simply confined to this goldfish bowl AKA The Pink ''Un message board.?[:|]

let them protest, its their right. 

we are bottom of the league, are having our worst start to the season for 5 decades and our standards on the pitch have been in free fall for 3 years. im not convinced the ''board out'' approach is realistic, but the board must realise that there is growing disatisfaction among fans in regards to their lack of investment on the pitch, the damage its doing to us is more than clear. if they are broke, they must seek outside investment even if it is at the expense of their power! if a protest is needed to hammer this home then so be it.

Pathos, I love it!

What, It isn’t pathos? What on earth are you going on about, have you taken leave of your senses completely?

Lets run through where we are shall we for the avoidance of all doubt, the club sits with its proverbial bow below the water line, we will in all likelihood get relegated, the principal shareholders have engineered massive balance sheet growth into their share holding, have failed dismally in their managerial appointments (god willing present company excluded) and to put it politely couldn’t run a  ------g bath and you don’t think we should protest?

Why, how bad does it have to get?  Delia rock onto he pitch under the influence and make us all look like a bunch of prize ----s?

Allow a chief executive to draw contracts for our best players that are as much use as a used Andrex?

Pal, I do support the -----g team, I blew several hundred quid going to Plymouth and back and frankly if I want to call for the head of this bunch of charlatans, ner-do-wells and media types I will.

So come on, tell us, were you at the ‘Chase Out’ road show in 95? Something tells me you probably were’nt

[quote user="CID"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Ah, threats from fellow City fans now, well done Delia! see how you and your fellow board members have divided us......again!.[:|][/quote]

But will we see such ''division'' within the four stands at Carru Rud come 3 pm on Saturday week ?

Or is this destructive animosity between ''us'' purely & simply confined to this goldfish bowl AKA The Pink ''Un message board.?[:|]

[/quote]

Precisely why I wouldn''t waste my time in protesting right now. They are just as daft in the stands as they are in the Boardroom these days....so let them hang each other.....

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="CID"]

[/quote]

Precisely why I wouldn''t waste my time in protesting right now. They are just as daft in the stands as they are in the Boardroom these days....so let them hang each other.....

[/quote]

Oh bugger - and there was me thinking I''d introduced a note of irony [;)]

............and now for something completely different ..........''How to boil the perfect egg!'' [:P]

[quote user="Hartsons Gut"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

You aint going to achieve anything. What do you think the board will get up and just leave, no they wont which is why its childish.

You should put more energy into cheering the team on rather than waist it on them lot.

One more thing if you start throwing eggs and flour that will really be grown up wont it. Can you imagine on the news, "Norwich protester throw eggs and flour" We will be laughed at more than we are now.

[/quote]

lol... what a fantastic idea... why did we not think of that???

Eggs & flour aimed at Auntie ''D'' would be just superb!!!  [:P]

[/quote]

so rather than my dad''s bigger than your dad, its now my son''s bigger than your son...squadies are easy to faze, just ask them a hard sum and kick em in the goolies whilst their brain is busy...

Before this thread descended into my (insert relative) can beat up your (insert relative)...

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

I am rather apathetic about the idea of a protest at the moment (note: at the moment), but I am more amazed that there are people willing to defend the actions, behaviour and decisions of the current board.

Somebody tell me what they have done to deserve being defended. 

And please don''t confuse the board with the team, who will always get my support.

[/quote]

Anyone care to have a crack at that?

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

Protest against the protesters?

What you gonna throw at us? Your blankets and flasks?

[/quote]

Blankets and flasks? Blankets and flasks???

You really will be warmed.......... As they say.[;)]

[quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

You not protesting has got nothing to do with us fans Cluckie, you just don''t have the courage of your convictions.

[quote user="charlies dad"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote] Arthur, i sincerely hope he bumps into these individuals.[/quote]

Poor Charlie, I feel really sorry for him.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

You not protesting has got nothing to do with us fans Cluckie, you just don''t have the courage of your convictions.

[/quote]

Now...where''s that mosquito spray?........

I agree with Rossi, noone is happy with the current state of affairs but this isnt the time for protests. Our club is in crisis at the bottom of the league ans they need us more now than ever before. Roeder has called for us to back him and help lift the players, Mattie the new midfielder said that the loyal fans played a part in his desision to help us out.

The lads need us next Saturday more than they''ve ever needed us before, lets get behind them and show them we''re behind them.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now...where''s that mosquito spray?........

[/quote]

I think Rudolph put it in the other cupboard.

FAO HARTSONS GUT AND OTHERS WHO CANT READ THE QUEENS ENGLISH-OR MAYBE JUST ACNE RIDDEN KEYBOARD WARRIORS!

I think you will find -if you actually read the thread that it was those who are against a protest who said they would throw eggs and flour at protesters so get your bloody facts straight.

As for the "my sons bigger than your son" comments, all i was saying is that if you think a few geeks with a packed lunch and flask of soup who get in the ground 2 hours early normally, to taste the prematch entertainment, wearing We love Delia and lets be avin you t-shirts are going to bother protesters like my son you are very foolish indeed. its not a threat, its a fact. When someone has seen some close comrades die in battle-in a real war-you think you can scare  them off with threats of throwing flour? Some of the things he has seen have left him permenant damaged mentally. And before you make a comment about him being mentally damaged just think what you are saying first as these the ones who fight for our country so you dont have to, and deserve respect. Prats! Grow up!

FAO HARTSONS GUT AND OTHERS WHO CANT READ THE QUEENS ENGLISH-OR MAYBE JUST ACNE RIDDEN KEYBOARD WARRIORS!

I think you will find -if you actually read the thread that it was those who are against a protest who said they would throw eggs and flour at protesters so get your bloody facts straight.

As for the "my sons bigger than your son" comments, all i was saying is that if you think a few geeks with a packed lunch and flask of soup who get in the ground 2 hours early normally, to taste the prematch entertainment, wearing We love Delia and lets be avin you t-shirts are going to bother protesters like my son you are very foolish indeed. its not a threat, its a fact. When someone has seen some close comrades die in battle-in a real war-you think you can scare  them off with threats of throwing flour? Some of the things he has seen have left him permenant damaged mentally. And before you make a comment about him being mentally damaged just think what you are saying first as these the ones who fight for our country so you dont have to, and deserve respect. Prats! Grow up!

[/quote]

Arthur, I like your son, he''s nails!

[quote user="Rossi"]i was there during the worthy out protests, in fact i even acted as a photogrpaher for a major site that often gets mentioned whenever protests are mentioned and at the time I thought they were late but welcome, but do i welcome this latest bout of protests? absolutely not. i recognise others rights to do as they please, although by law any congregation of more than 5 can be moved on or charged, but is this the time or the place - absolutely not. I do not want delia nd michael as majority shareholders, but i still think in some way or another she has a role to play in the club. her pr team will engineer her exit when the time to do so and a whole load of protesters will only delay everything. I know how you feel, i want to stand outside the main entrance and give it the beans, but i think it would be counter-productive, learn lessons fromt he worthy affair people - the loader the voices the more stubborn they became and in the end it cost us 12 months. by all means use your voices, but use your brains first - i aint telling you what to do, but think about it fully before you do it. OTBC irrepespective of your thoughts, we all love this club.[/quote]

In other words you don''t have the balls mate!!!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And people wonder why this countrys going down the pan.

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]They can also expect a large group of people with eggs and flour to converge on them. There are a lot of us, and we are armed and dangerous....

Don''t say you weren''t warned!
[/quote]

Web team-is this not a threat of violence or agressive behaviour? Surely thats illegal?

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]They can also expect a large group of people with eggs and flour to converge on them. There are a lot of us, and we are armed and dangerous....

[/quote]

Web team-is this not a threat of violence or agressive behaviour? Surely thats illegal?

[/quote]

Arthur...put it down to small man syndrome....and a zeppelin''s worth of noxious gas. I must admit that I am staggered at what the moderators have allowed through here...both with you and Smudger.

Either the moderators have deliberately allowed the protest to become an object of ridicule...or they have no ability to filter Mickey taking from downright abuse.  Either way...for the first time I''m beginning to believe they are moderating opinion rather than anything else....which rather smells of bias to me.

Be proud of your lad Arthur as I''m sure you are...and I''d stand him a pint any time. Fear is often the cause of such cowardly sniping from the shadows....but I''m sure he above all others would know how to deal with such things.....   [Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

mmm yeah a laughable threat of violence Arthur... don''t worry it won''t deter us mate...

As I have said... people can say what they want but there won''t be any turning back.

If I have the backing of 10 decent people that I don''t know already on Saturday then this protest is definetly happening mate...they can say what they like about us... I don''t care!!!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

,,,and that makes you a plank.