Sign in to follow this  
london Canary

earnshaw....yes or no?

no for that 2 mill we could get a younger stronger prospect, also we could get riordan who would seriosuly be much better

no! an over rated mercenary who never wanted to be here in the first place... hence his release clause and his blatent underhandedness in Tipping Derby off...

T***er Earnshaw... he can get fat in Derbys reserves for all i care

jas :)

Have a look at our results last season and the final league table. Next take Ernies goals out of the equation and recalculate and see where we would have finished up! Any more daft questions?

[quote user="ruddster"]Have a look at our results last season and the final league table. Next take Ernies goals out of the equation and recalculate and see where we would have finished up! Any more daft questions?[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote user="ruddster"]Have a look at our results last season and the final league table. Next take Ernies goals out of the equation and recalculate and see where we would have finished up! Any more daft questions?[/quote]

Hang on, weren''t the results without him (after his injury) no worse than with him? I might be wrong, but I seem to remember this being the case.

Not a big fan, to be honest, & not the sort of player needed at the mo.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]

[quote user="Ian Shimmen"]some supports are just being stupid if they say no[/quote]

Outrageous statement to make.

You feel that if someone doesn''t agree with your viewpoint they are stupid?

How narrow minded can you be to others opinions...

Not much point coming onto a forum if you''re simply going to slate anyone who disagrees with you.

I wouldn''t have him back, and I stand by my opinion, how about showing more tolerance for other posters???

[/quote]

If he had never played for us you would be jumping at the chance to sign such a prolific goalscorer at this level (not just a one season wonder like Cureton).

I would take him in a shot.  As I would Mckenzie, Francis or Eddy.

We need decent players in all positions at the moment.

[quote user="Ian Shimmen"]some supports are just being stupid if they say no[/quote]

Not much point coming onto a forum if you''re simply going to slate anyone who disagrees with you.

I wouldn''t have him back, and I stand by my opinion, how about showing more tolerance for other posters???

[/quote]

Let me just add I don''t feel he is the right sort of striker we need.  We need a bigger player to go alongside Cureton or Hucks.

[quote user="ron obvious"]

Hang on, weren''t the results without him (after his injury) no worse than with him? I might be wrong, but I seem to remember this being the case.

Not a big fan, to be honest, & not the sort of player needed at the mo.

[/quote]

The point is, without his goals we would have been relegated. It''s not as if we''re in a position to be picky about who we get.

No, he could have stayed if he had wanted. It was Earnshaw and his agent who insisted in the trigger clause in his contact and then triggered it. Let him sit on the subs bench for Derby. Then once Roeder has pulled off the great escape we can  see the muppet here with Derby. 

[/quote]

haha, just look at the goals he got for us last season, and he was out for around 3months, who have we gotthat can score half the amount he did?????? i think the answer is no1! so from that point of view if it did come possible to take him on loan then it would be stupid not

x

No denying he got the goals for us (21 prior to injury or something?), but it''s a NO for me. As Jas said, it''s seems pretty obvious that Derby were (allegedly) tipped off about his buy out clause...No thanks!.

Not a hope I would not even consider him ,absolutely not .I have said it before and i will say it again "Indy" you lovely old boy you do come up with some great posts . Keep it up you dear old sweet thing.[Y] arrdee.