Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Smuger

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Alex"]I note with interest that Smudger''s poncey poultry chum won''t be in attendance, and therefore credit to Smudger - at least he''s got some b0ll0cks for the cause he''s fighting...and proves he not just a keyboard warrior unlike that tw@ from Kimmeridge.[/quote]

Has Cluckie said that he''s not attending then to support his mate - what a surprise all talk and no action!!!

As you say at least Smudger has the balls to do what he says hes going to do.

[/quote]You still haven''t worked it out yet CA. Don''t waste your time! [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck"]

CA don''t bother...no really....don''t.... It''s like getting savaged by a goldfish...only wetter....

Protest for your benefit?  I''d sooner go out on a date with Alex..........

[/quote]

So if you''re not prepared to back up your strong feelings with actions, whats the point of it all Cluck?

[/quote]

I have acted by staying away...and thus witholding my funding of Delia''s little train set.

What exactly have you done?..Might I suggest throwing stones at others while doing absolutely nothing at all?  That''s how it reads to me. Sheep grazing peacefully in the meadow awaiting slaughter....while being fleeced of the coat on your back on an annual basis.......

Delia loves you I''m sure......

The Gardeners Arms P.H. (The Murderers)

2/8, Timber Hill, Norwich, NR1 3LB

Tel. (01603) 621447

http:/www.themurderers.co.uk

E-mail:
enquiries@themurderers.co.uk

**There you go... no excuses now for anybody wishing to attend... slap bang in the middle of the City a few yard walk to Archant Towers... how could any City fan not find it???**

Actually, I might go to this. Not because I use the pub regularly; not because I want to meet Smudger and his ilk and not because I want to participate in any protest.

I do not expect to see any significant street protest coming out of this so there is nothing to learn there.

The point of turning up, and others might like to do likewise, would be to see if Smudger has the acumen and charisma to even organise the initial pi$$ up.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck"]

CA don''t bother...no really....don''t.... It''s like getting savaged by a goldfish...only wetter....

Protest for your benefit?  I''d sooner go out on a date with Alex..........

[/quote]

So if you''re not prepared to back up your strong feelings with actions, whats the point of it all Cluck?

[/quote]

I have acted by staying away...and thus witholding my funding of Delia''s little train set.

What exactly have you done?..Might I suggest throwing stones at others while doing absolutely nothing at all?  That''s how it reads to me. Sheep grazing peacefully in the meadow awaiting slaughter....while being fleeced of the coat on your back on an annual basis.......

[/quote]

Hey I like this, you can act by doing nothing!

I''d like my inaction in bringing down the Berlin Wall recognised and that day when I did nothing in 1966 England won the World Cup, here''s to me.

Now I''ve left some other events history for the rest of you to claim that by doing nothing you can be credited, please feel free to post your acheivements.

[quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

I''ll tell you what Ive done Cluckie. I''ve got behind my team, shouted encouragement and have been there when they''ve needed me and will continue to do so.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

I''ll tell you what Ive done Cluckie. I''ve got behind my team, shouted encouragement and have been there when they''ve needed me and will continue to do so.

[/quote]

Daft...all you''ve done is perpetuate an ever decreasing circle. Tough love is what this club needs right now...not blind subserviency which simply allows the decline to continue unchecked....and well funded.

Let''s see how many of those "players"... "managers" and "directors" you meekly support are left standing when we get relegated in May. They''ll be gone (as many have already done)...and you and your ilk will be in full denial of reality...as per usual....

Not only that.... but I''ve caught some very nice fish on matchdays instead of sitting paralysed in front of Delia''s Travelling Circus of Horrors.....

[quote user="MK Canary"]GettheBoardout! says: up 2 u smudg wot u want to do but itv and bbc will b at riveside swimming pool. also is bein publicied in edp were we is startin

Translated:

It''s up to you Smudger, what would you like to do? Be advised that ITV and the BBC will be at the Riverside Swimming Pool for coverage and that the time and location of the protest is being publicised in the EDP.

Also translates to:

I''m a knob.[/quote]

oh dear .... do shut up about if people decided to talk ''text talk'' for or not ... its up to them. after all it was supposed to be used for THE COMPUTER so why cant they? what a stupid thing to complain about, and no, its not just you its lots of people on this forum that appear to get offended by it. hes probably young like me or something... so what? get a grip (and please dont comeback with that stupid ''dont worry its probably just his lunchtime at school'' comment ... because it really doesnt offend anyone.) argue about something worth arguing about.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Daft...all you''ve done is perpetuate an ever decreasing circle. Tough love is what this club needs right now...not blind subserviency which simply allows the decline to continue unchecked....and well funded.

Let''s see how many of those "players"... "managers" and "directors" you meekly support are left standing when we get relegated in May. They''ll be gone (as many have already done)...and you and your ilk will be in full denial of reality...as per usual....

[/quote]

Don''t misquote me Cluck I said I''ve been supporting the manager and the team, noone else.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t misquote me Cluck I said I''ve been supporting the manager and the team, noone else.

[/quote]

Which manager and what team would that be then?  I seem to recall that anything drawing a wage from NCFC has had your "support" over the past couple of years...and most of them have departed with their tails between their legs.

So no...not a misquote in any way shape or form. You''re just painfully gullible madam....and that''s that.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

oh dear .... do shut up about if people decided to talk ''text talk'' for or not ... its up to them. after all it was supposed to be used for THE COMPUTER so why cant they? what a stupid thing to complain about, and no, its not just you its lots of people on this forum that appear to get offended by it. hes probably young like me or something... so what? get a grip (and please dont comeback with that stupid ''dont worry its probably just his lunchtime at school'' comment ... because it really doesnt offend anyone.) argue about something worth arguing about.

[/quote]u r rite m8 gd 1. C U @ rvrsde 4 big prtst vs brd, wkd LOL :-)I think it has less to do with age, and more to do with IQ.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

oh dear .... do shut up about if people decided to talk ''text talk'' for or not ... its up to them. after all it was supposed to be used for THE COMPUTER so why cant they? [/quote]

No it isn''t. It''s for text messages on mobile phones. Hence "text talk".

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[/quote]

u r rite m8 gd 1. C U @ rvrsde 4 big prtst vs brd, wkd LOL :-)

I think it has less to do with age, and more to do with IQ.
[/quote]R U sayin im fik fuz coz I spk lyk this orl th tym  [:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="lappinitup"]R U sayin im fik fuz coz I spk lyk this orl th tym  [:D][/quote]

Didn''t know you could speak Welsh...

[/quote]Oh, so that''s what it is GH, didn''t even understand it myself. Duh !   [;)]