Sign in to follow this  
Tumbleweed

To Bury Belvoir, Unimiller, Diane et al........

In view of your posts below will you surrender your season tickets to those who would love to go to matches but can''t afford to go or can''t get hold of tickets?? I suggest you form a huddle at the corner of the River End and the City Stand. If you don''t want to go there are many who do (and they are not apologists for the Board, they just appreciate what they have and recognise that this season they have given us a great opportunity with what is at their disposal). Maybe the three of you would have been happier had we not had Hucks for three months and been poncing around with Coventry.......

To quote Diane: "where will I get the inspiration from to drag myself to another game after Hucks!". If you need to ask this question you need to find another sport.

As I''ve said on another posting, I can think of a whole new generation of fans, eyes gleaming on receiving their first NCFC shirts for christmas, that will be desperate to take these turncoats'' place in the stand and watch a succesful Div 1 side struggle towards the premiership. Frankly, i''d rather be surrounded by cautious optimism and blind enthusiasm than bitter, twisted, cynical old sods.

Give your tickets to your kids/grandkids/friends kids/the poor and needy. They will appreciate it more than you did.

PS - if McKenzie scores more than Hucks, and we play well, I trust you lot will still not be coming back?