Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Chase/Boxing Day/Southend!

I agree with much of what you write Nutty and deplore the personal attacks on individuals.

One of the most spiteful and vile exponents of personal attacks on Delia Smith recently had the gall to send me a PM and complain I was bullying him!

Talk about a hypocrite! Clearly, he hinks he is the only one with feelings.

Personally, I don''t mind the insults because, like Cluck you insult the message board persona and not the individual behind it unlike with NAMED and REAL people who, errors and all are, after all, just people.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

I agree with much of what you write Nutty and deplore the personal attacks on individuals.

One of the most spiteful and vile exponents of personal attacks on Delia Smith recently had the gall to send me a PM and complain I was bullying him!

[/quote]

As far as I''m aware Hucker, I''ve never discussed Delia''s funeral plans on here, like YOU did mine!

Hypocrite indeed!!.[:|]

Sound comment NN and RH. It is a basic rule of giving criticism that you consider the positive aspects as well as the negative aspects, focus on the facts rather than the individual, and give realistic constructive advice on how to deal with the negative aspects. Consequently, the criticiser is far more likely to be respected and convince others to change their views and behaviour including the people that they are criticising.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="uncle joe"]

smudger you are wrong . as wiz said  the 1st domo against chase was spontaineous . and went on till he went. if you remember it was him who got to police horses in as he was on the police  committee.if you was there on the one against aston villa  the whole of carrow rd was packed . i really think not many people would do a domo now as the jonny come latelys  HAVEN''T  got the  bottle. +  the ob will just section 5 you  if more than 200. respects  on the ball city from a over 45

[/quote]

Load of clap trap... does nobody remember "Brown in, Chase Out" then???

How many years earlier was that???

[/quote]

I remember brown in chase out, infact I think we had lost to Charlton, which was one of Ken''s last games in charge, there was a group that stormed the corner of the riverend to get into the gound to demonstrate.

We''ll take more care of you. Kenny Brown. Kenny Brown

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

As far as I''m aware Hucker, I''ve never discussed Delia''s funeral plans on here, like YOU did mine!

Hypocrite indeed!!.[:|]

[/quote]

Oh come on Wizard, I thought Rudolph was only trying to bring you down to size.

[quote user="arrdee"]Ah!!  now did someone mention funerals ? We are in the Yellow''s you know [:)] arrdee.[/quote]

I should have added "Is anyone up for it"? I hate to lose a sale don''t you know ?[;)]  arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]Ah!!  now did someone mention funerals ? We are in the Yellow''s you know [:)] arrdee.[/quote]

He he he he.....

I''ve got this mental picture of you wringing your hands Arrdee. Lovely stuff.

[quote user="south stand corner terrace"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="uncle joe"]

smudger you are wrong . as wiz said  the 1st domo against chase was spontaineous . and went on till he went. if you remember it was him who got to police horses in as he was on the police  committee.if you was there on the one against aston villa  the whole of carrow rd was packed . i really think not many people would do a domo now as the jonny come latelys  HAVEN''T  got the  bottle. +  the ob will just section 5 you  if more than 200. respects  on the ball city from a over 45

[/quote]

Load of clap trap... does nobody remember "Brown in, Chase Out" then???

How many years earlier was that???

[/quote]

I remember brown in chase out, infact I think we had lost to Charlton, which was one of Ken''s last games in charge, there was a group that stormed the corner of the riverend to get into the gound to demonstrate.

We''ll take more care of you. Kenny Brown. Kenny Brown

[/quote]

haha see I was not lying...

Does Wiz not remember???  Did that one pas your memory by in your old age Wiz???

[quote user="Smudger"]

Does Wiz not remember???  Did that one pas your memory by in your old age Wiz???

[/quote]

No, not at all Smudger, maybe, just maybe, I didn''t make that game, it has been known to happen!.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

No, not at all Smudger, maybe, just maybe, I didn''t make that game, it has been known to happen!.[:|]

[/quote]

As I remember it was more than just an isolated protest at one game. There were also protests against Ken Brown from some fans but he was sacked in November 1987 after that Charlton game and Dave Stringer took over.

After the sacking I remember there was an EGM at St Andrews Hall where, if my memory is right,  Browns friend Harry Serryus(sp?) tried unsuccesfully to remove Chase.