Sign in to follow this  
Mister Positive

Glorification Of the Fools

Once and for all people please, please realise that Smudger has no passion or love of the club. The only thing that is making him organise a protest  is for the glorification of Smudger, not and I repeat NOT for the good of the club, supporters the city or anything else canary related. Smudger seems to me to need to achieve somekind of fame or notourity (maybe had no friends at school and achieved nothing in his life). So he is using this board, the newspaper, and any other means he can to build himself a personality. If and when we need to protest lets make sure its someone who has a little bit of commonsense and credibility.

I don''t agree.  If he''s prepared to go out there and protest for what he believes in, I admire, if nothing else, the courage of his convictions.  It''s the internet-only naysayers and doom-mongers who yell for change from behind their keyboards who deserve contempt.

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]I don''t agree.  If he''s prepared to go out there and protest for what he believes in, I admire, if nothing else, the courage of his convictions.  It''s the internet-only naysayers and doom-mongers who yell for change from behind their keyboards who deserve contempt.

[/quote]

Well said.

[quote user="Mister Positive"]Once and for all people please, please realise that Smudger has no passion or love of the club. The only thing that is making him organise a protest  is for the glorification of Smudger, not and I repeat NOT for the good of the club, supporters the city or anything else canary related. Smudger seems to me to need to achieve somekind of fame or notourity (maybe had no friends at school and achieved nothing in his life). So he is using this board, the newspaper, and any other means he can to build himself a personality. If and when we need to protest lets make sure its someone who has a little bit of commonsense and credibility.[/quote]

What like you???

Don''t make me laugh!!!

It doesnt really matter if we protest or not we are all in the same boat here everyone thinks the same about the club but nothing we do or say is going to help nobody ever listens to us  whas the point in everyone falling out about it? We will all just have to sit and wait just like always, we would probably do better if we replaced all the squad with the main posters on here i think they could beat NCFC together and they all seem to know this football club better than anyone else so come on i am sure you can arrange this smudger!!

Smudger...you''re a big man indeed.  Having read some of this infantile bile tonight I''m wondering how you can possibly retain such passion when these same sycophants will stand to gain so much from what you are protesting about..... They might not deserve you mate...but the club certainly does. One Smudger equals a whole stand full of wishy washy Deliarite clones.

I doff my hat in respect....  [B] [B]

[quote user="Cluck"]

Smudger...you''re a big man indeed.  Having read some of this infantile bile tonight I''m wondering how you can possibly retain such passion when these same sycophants will stand to gain so much from what you are protesting about..... They might not deserve you mate...but the club certainly does. One Smudger equals a whole stand full of wishy washy Deliarite clones.

[/quote]

No worries mate...

Fancy a quiet pint on Saturday???

I will have a call around if I think a few worthwhile sorts may meet up.

Understand totally where you are coming from as have thought the same myself for a good couple of years at least...

But it is going to take somebody like myself and the backing of a few others to ever see the back of the board at our club.

Smudger, i actually i am suprised and somewhat disgusted by the amount of non-entity numpties that have turned up in recent days to try to derail your protest, in particular those that have been issuing threats of violence, they have made me feel ashamed to be associated with this website.

I wonder if those crowing about loading up with shotguns,flour and eggs actually possess any sense of perspective whatsoever.

Good Luck with your protest,

[quote user="Confused Des"]

I wonder if those crowing about loading up with shotguns,flour and eggs actually possess any sense of perspective whatsoever.

[/quote]

Or maybe, just maybe, they''re not being entirely serious? You don''t actually expect people to turn up with shotguns do you?

Yes smudger is allowed his opinion but the real point is  we all are   not just those who agree with his views ?  i am not in any way in favour of this ill-timed protest  i can not see any good to come from it at all , This club is starting to fall apart  and we now need a period of calm not infighting amongst rival factions  [ surely any true fans can see this ]  your protest will only add to the anger most fans are feeling at this time , Glenn may not have been the person to lead us to safety in most supporters eyes [ and yes whats going on at board level leaves me  feeling  my club  is drifting further from club i have followed since boyhood [ over 50 years ] but having said all that i still believe this is not the time for protest ,  I am sure other opinions may differ but that is what makes this such a great game to follow and if a city fan sometimes a bloody nightmare ......................COME ON CITY

Canary Nut... I am not saying that Smudger et al can''t say what they like, but what I fail to understand is why a man who has nothing positive to say about ANY aspect of NCFC is bothering to organise a protest. Glen Roeder needs a chance to sort things out and I believe the board WILL support him in this, he must be given a chance with no distractions from idiots who feel for whatever reason they need to protest. If  come the new year we are still in a relegation position, then and only then do we need to start protests directed at the board. I also take offence that anybody who doesn''t follow Smudger and his sidekicks are called sheep Delia lovers and other such childish rubbish. I for one hold Delia and the board responsible for poor decisions and the pathetic prudence before everything garbage, but now is NOT the time for action, and when it is get someone in who has no axe to grind and no glory seeking agenda. In short Smudger lay low, keep your venom to yourself, and when the time comes the big boys will sort it out

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Confused Des"]

[/quote]

Or maybe, just maybe, they''re not being entirely serious? You don''t actually expect people to turn up with shotguns do you?

[/quote]

No i don''t, however there have been enough threats of violence issued by a handful of people,whose time would frankly be better off spent whacking off to their Green Steeet DVD''s that thier ma bought them last christmas.

[quote]Yes smudger is allowed his opinion but the real point is  we all are   not just those who agree with his views ?  i am not in any way in favour of this ill-timed protest  i can not see any good to come from it at all , This club is starting to fall apart  and we now need a period of calm not infighting amongst rival factions  [ surely any true fans can see this ]  your protest will only add to the anger most fans are feeling at this time , Glenn may not have been the person to lead us to safety in most supporters eyes [ and yes whats going on at board level leaves me  feeling  my club  is drifting further from club i have followed since boyhood [ over 50 years ] but having said all that i still believe this is not the time for protest ,  I am sure other opinions may differ but that is what makes this such a great game to follow and if a city fan sometimes a bloody nightmare ......................COME ON CITY [/quote]

Good point. However small the protest is why do so many people feel the need to supress it? Are they so insecure in the way the club is being run that any sign of dissent must be stamped upon.

[quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

Sorry Mr Cluck but by your own rules Smudger should be a Leicester City fan and his opinion does not count. Some undoffing is required.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

No worries mate...

Understand totally where you are coming from as have thought the same myself for a good couple of years at least...

But it is going to take somebody like myself and the backing of a few others to ever see the back of the board at our club.

[/quote]

Pass the sick bucket.

I hope you two did meet up - perhaps you even got a room, it certainly sounds like you want to - if so maybe you could then give your mutual love-in on here a rest. 

Any board has a shelf life and it is clear to most that this one has had its day - at least in its present form.  It is just a matter of time before things change. IMO a protest now will make no difference at all yet the one thing worse than the nauseous love-in that we are getting at the moment between you is the mutual back slapping/look-what-we-did/I told-you-so type threads that will come for the next Christ-knows how long after it happens. 

[quote user="Mister Positive"]Canary Nut... I am not saying that Smudger et al can''t say what they like, but what I fail to understand is why a man who has nothing positive to say about ANY aspect of NCFC is bothering to organise a protest. Glen Roeder needs a chance to sort things out and I believe the board WILL support him in this, he must be given a chance with no distractions from idiots who feel for whatever reason they need to protest. If  come the new year we are still in a relegation position, then and only then do we need to start protests directed at the board. I also take offence that anybody who doesn''t follow Smudger and his sidekicks are called sheep Delia lovers and other such childish rubbish. I for one hold Delia and the board responsible for poor decisions and the pathetic prudence before everything garbage, but now is NOT the time for action, and when it is get someone in who has no axe to grind and no glory seeking agenda. In short Smudger lay low, keep your venom to yourself, and when the time comes the big boys will sort it out[/quote]

You mean the spineless fools like you will let another season slip by as we are relegated in the process???

Didn''t you lot claim that you would protest when we were safe from danger last year???

What happened to that then?

Those who have sought change are going to be given the chance to hammer the point home of how they feel about our board once and for all.

If you don''t like that how about you sit back and shut up for a change becuase nobody is listening to you.

Spineless fool like me, and you and your friends wonder why people get aggresive towards you. You really are a joke, would love to meet you in the real world then you could tell me the truth face to face (or maybe not)

Nice to know your mate Cluck is backing you up with..er................empty rhetoric actually, Wolfie.

He is quite happy to plump up your fragile ego on this board but not go so far as to back your protest.

He is using you young man!

[quote user="Mister Positive"]Spineless fool like me, and you and your friends wonder why people get aggresive towards you. You really are a joke, would love to meet you in the real world then you could tell me the truth face to face (or maybe not)[/quote]

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

No worries mate...

[/quote]

I expect the next time you two meet Cluck will be presenting you with a blue and white scarf with a foxes logo on it.

Case closed, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just shows you up for what you are, a childish joke. I for one would rather have my 5 year old organising the protest. BYE, BYE Smudger posts go on ignore