Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet This Weekend.

Now you lovely old Pickers ,this is going to be the week when we beat Dixmar Racing and win some money for the Academy I am sure .

We have "Yankee Canary" making the final selections this week . Now in a vain attempt to name a winner I am grabbing first go before anyone else picks Cambridge . Surely they must beat Northwich who are rock bottom of the Blue Square league , but with my luck maybe not .Now come on you Pickers lets give "Yankee" all the help we can .

Remember its your Free Bet not mine Its for all you lovely City fans .Its a chance for you to help the great Club that we all love , maybe in only a small way but at least you are doing something .Plus having some fun on the way.Thanks once again "Yankee" Good luck all . I will talk to you all later [Y] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now you lovely old Pickers ,this is going to be the week when we beat Dixmar Racing and win some money for the Academy I am sure .

We have "Yankee Canary" making the final selections this week . Now in a vain attempt to name a winner I am grabbing first go before anyone else picks Cambridge . Surely they must beat Northwich who are rock bottom of the Blue Square league , but with my luck maybe not .Now come on you Pickers lets give "Yankee" all the help we can .

Remember its your Free Bet not mine Its for all you lovely City fans .Its a chance for you to help the great Club that we all love , maybe in only a small way but at least you are doing something .Plus having some fun on the way.Thanks once again "Yankee" Good luck all . I will talk to you all later [Y] arrdee.

[/quote]

Ardee, can you please review the last couple of messages or so on the previous "Free Bet" thread ( I''ve added the shortcut ) and clarify. On that thread ( which you may not have seen ) I had asked for your feedback because of the international break. A later message from we8wba suggested someone else would be handling things on the international break. I would prefer to handle for games of November 24th. Please respond. Thanks.

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1074268/ShowPost.aspx 

just do both weeks leeds canary - internationals not the best week as i found out lol (my excuse anyways)

my tip would have to be Russia to beat Isarel 4/9

poor odds, but all englishman would can be happy if russia lost/draw n if they do knock us out we got consolation as 1victory up on here

I think Leeds to beat Swindon at home and Norway to beat Turkey ar home (if your after tighter odds).

Bristol Rovers have yet to win at home but their away form is very good so I expect them to do it this weekend against a Millwall side who have only scored three goals away from home so.....

Brstol Rovers v Millwall.....  home win.

ps. I love my bristols    [:D]

I''ll try picking (when I get in on friday night), if Yankee doesn''t want to.That said my pick is:Scotland to beat Italy at quite long oddsalso coincidentaly...Russia to beat Isreal.As they fit the "script" for english embarassment!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Ardee, can you please review the last couple of messages or so on the previous "Free Bet" thread ( I''ve added the shortcut ) and clarify. On that thread ( which you may not have seen ) I had asked for your feedback because of the international break. A later message from we8wba suggested someone else would be handling things on the international break. I would prefer to handle for games of November 24th. Please respond. Thanks.

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1074268/ShowPost.aspx 

[/quote]

Now you lovely old "yankee" ,I want you to do the selection this weekend coming which starts sat 17 th including the Internationals ,as well as the matches starting on the 24 th Nov . In fact the world is your oyster.Just do what you want .

If our selections don''t inspire you just forget them and do your own thing if you can see only 5 winners thats fine .remember there is no finger pointing on the Free bet page its just for you great Norwich City fans to have a bit of fun and enjoy yourselves .

I do admit that i feel proud that the thing i started has now reached city fans all over the the world ,we are now having over 400 hits each and every week , and its not costing anyone  of you a penny thanks Dixmar Racing ,and i bet Nutty Nigel is as proud as I am , I will always remember how he helped me to get this thing started .Talk to you all later .arrdee.

[quote user="7rew"]I''ll try picking (when I get in on friday night), if Yankee doesn''t want to.

That said my pick is:

Scotland to beat Italy at quite long odds
also coincidentaly...
Russia to beat Isreal.

As they fit the "script" for english embarassment!

[/quote]

got volunteer for 3weeks time then lol

good luck this week yanks

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="7rew"]I''ll try picking (when I get in on friday night), if Yankee doesn''t want to.

That said my pick is:

Scotland to beat Italy at quite long odds
also coincidentaly...
Russia to beat Isreal.

As they fit the "script" for english embarassment!

[/quote]

got volunteer for 3weeks time then lol

good luck this week yanks

[/quote]

Im before you wanderer lad, didn''t look like the Baggies missed phillips much did it?

Spain to beat Sweden

this week from me, with the swede''s home and dry and Spain still needing some points to be sure then they will be going mad for it! with Fabregas running the midfield they will be far to strong. take that to the bank!

booo, devon boooo haha

yes my teams neighbourly friends did have a slightly average win ;-p

but they played vs 10men for 84mins! i thought they would win just wanted to see what they made of after phillips is out

wba my banker next week lol they got wolves at home

Now you lovely old pickers . I only think its right and proper that "Yankee" should have two weeks at the "helm"  making the final selections,  for this week is not a "fair go" With all those Internationals , some teams that are through to the finals are just going to have a gentle kick between themselves.

So its up to you "yankee" If you can post your selections at your time 7''0 clock pm I will be awake & alert at midnight ready to place your selections with Dixmar Racing sat morning at "brunch time" . So good luck "yankee" and thanks for that , I will talk to you all later .[Y] arrdee.. 

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

Four points out of six away from home has seen Doncaster move up the Billboard Chart this month to No.9. Over the same period Tranmere have slipped from the top of the chart to No.8. Current form suggests Donacaster could come out top when they meet tomorrow.

Doncaster V Tranmere    Home win.

Do we send good luck across the pond to  ''Yankee Canary'' ..... Not ''arf [H]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Four points out of six away from home has seen Doncaster move up the Billboard Chart this month to No.9. Over the same period Tranmere have slipped from the top of the chart to No.8. Current form suggests Donacaster could come out top when they meet tomorrow.

Doncaster V Tranmere    Home win.

Do we send good luck across the pond to  ''Yankee Canary'' ..... Not ''arf [H]

[/quote]

Now you lovely old boy Nutty Nigel you are indeed one of the sweetest blue wrapped sweetmeats in the Quality Street tin by far , but I do think we have got to start calling you "fluff" from now on .[:)] [;)] arrdee.

Okay Arrdee, I have taken on board everyone''s input, gone along with some suggestions and leaned away from others. I''ve also taken into account that some of the international matches won''t mean very much but still made judgement, in some cases, that the fan expectation along with quality difference will be enough to yield the right result. We will see.

Cambridge to beat Northwich

Netherlands to beat Luxembourg 

Germany to beat Cyprus

Portugal to beat Armenia

Leeds to beat Swindon ( a little concerned here but, after losing to Bury at home, Leeds should be pushing hard to appease their  fans and move into the playoff standings )

Wycombe to beat Lincoln

Odds may not be great but it''s more important, at this stage, to get a first win on the board rather than better odds with even more risk.

Apologies to those that I''ve leaned away from.  

Id suggest any of the following this week...

LEEDS vs Swindon

WYCOMBE vs Lincoln City

SOUTHEND vs Cheltenham

CAMBRIDGE vs Rushden and Dymonds

ALDERSHOT vs Northwich

STEVENAGE BOROUGH vs Halifax

GERMANY vs Cyprus

PORTUGAL vs Armenia

GREECE vs Malta

FINLAND vs Azerbaijan

HOLLAND vs Luxemborg

Theres ten to be picked from, id be suprised if theres not at least 8 or 9 winners in there!

P.S can i have a go one week?

Yep the bet is on , thank''s "yankee" well done sir . The odds as ever with Dixmar Racing are always the best just for us City fans .

Cambridge-----------------1-3

Netherlands----------------1-50

Germany-------------------1-6

Portugal--------------------1-16

Leeds----------------------8-15

Wycombe------------------8-13

Which will the Academy £41-76p .Very nice too , as all the selections are nailed on , It looks like a case of just picking the money up . Very well done indeed "Yankee Canary".

Now all you Pickers "Yankee" will be making the final selections next weekend , If i could remind you its just the one selection we need  ,in other words your "Nap" It will make "Yankee"s job that little bit easier .Once again thank''s "Yankee" [Y] kasmet , arrdee.

so close but no cigar unfortunetly

harder two got wins as well i was full of confidence until the damn jeff steling told us the lower league results

next week you will get it though

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yep the bet is on , thank''s "yankee" well done sir . The odds as ever with Dixmar Racing are always the best just for us City fans .

Cambridge-----------------1-3

Netherlands----------------1-50

Germany-------------------1-6

Portugal--------------------1-16

Leeds----------------------8-15

Wycombe------------------8-13

Which will the Academy £41-76p .Very nice too , as all the selections are nailed on , It looks like a case of just picking the money up . Very well done indeed "Yankee Canary".

Now all you Pickers "Yankee" will be making the final selections next weekend , If i could remind you its just the one selection we need  ,in other words your "Nap" It will make "Yankee"s job that little bit easier .Once again thank''s "Yankee" [Y] kasmet , arrdee.

[/quote]Top notch so far. Leeds, Cambridge and Wycome have already done us proud! Germany are winning and Netherlands and portgual are almost shoe-ins! Good stuff nice picking guys and gals!

Yes my lovely old picker yes indeed we have done it thank''s to "Yankee Canary" Thats the first one in what i feel will be long run of wins

I do wonder what Jeff Stirling told "we8wba" this afternoon .This win is also going to spoil 7rew''s signature .Come on Drew get it off.

Well done "Yankee" once again .You lovely old boy.[:D] [*] [*][*] arrdee

"Yankee" 1st.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote user="7rew"]Woo Yankee.

give us a Y etc etc.

is the new sig good enough RD?
[/quote]

Still don''t like it Drew .Why not say we beat Dixmar Racing eventually ? Anyhow its your go the week after next so come on Drew get  the  tables out and start studying .I am expecting the best from you [:)] arrdee.

Congratulations to "Yankee" who is definitely Pick Of The Pops this week [*] That''s the first one in the back of the net for all us Pink Un Pickers [<:o)] Just like Chris Brown''s goal against Burnley, let''s hope it will be the first of many [Y] So let''s race "Super Chris" to the top of the charts! [Y] It''s 1-1 and all to play for [;)]

Congrats to Arrdee too [:D] Are we the only Online Football Community raising money for the academy through posters selections on an internet message board?  ..... Not ''arf [H]

Just watch others follow our lead.. but we were the first.. we are number one... we are top of the pops [Y]