Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Unlevel playing field at NCFC.

At Delia''s Little Norwich Which Used To Be Ours there''s:

One performance standard for the football department.

A lower performance standard for the suits.

An even lower performance standard for Delia''s Board Members.

And the lowest performance standard which is reserved for the owners of DLNWUTBO.

What a mad, mad world we live in.

The fodder of revolutions.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

And the lowest performance standard which is reserved for the owners of DLNWUTBO.

OTBC

[/quote]

I''ve heard tell that the "old bird" will be replacing the canary on the badge next season....Transition complete then.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Oh yeah, when was that then? When the fat controller was in charge?[:$]
[/quote]

Spinning cynical little repartee like that does our education system no justice at all.

The club was ours one way or another all the way through from formation to 1996; through both fat and thin.

In fact, just before I gave up smoking in 1997.

Go on - have a fag Spat (that''s assuming that my interpretation is correct of course).

OTBC

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

I''ve heard tell that the "old bird" will be replacing the canary on the badge next season....Transition complete then.

[/quote]Replace it with a turkey, seeing as we''re getting stuffed every week this year.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Will she replace the canary with a chicken eh cluck?

I seriously don''t get this post Bly... please explain to me how the club was stolen from us in 1996?

Who took it from us?

How did we let it happen?

Was it something to do with the police horses?

Or Geoffrey Watling?

Or Gordon Bennett?

Or Barry Lockwood?

Or was it something to do with the wicked cook and her cohorts?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]Oh yeah, when was that then? When the fat controller was in charge?[:$][/quote]

Spinning cynical little repartee like that does our education system no justice at all.

The club was ours one way or another all the way through from formation to 1996; through both fat and thin.

In fact, just before I gave up smoking in 1997.

Go on - have a fag Spat (that''s assuming that my interpretation is correct of course).

OTBC

[/quote]

That was a serious point, why was the club ours then and not now? Or was it ours when Arthur South ran it like his own personal feifdom?

Bit rich coming from you, if your tedious hourly posts aren''t spin I don''t know what is.

As it goes, I''m not gay, but what would be your problem if I was? Let me guess, another grey slip-on wearing old reactionary like your chum Clunt?

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Will she replace the canary with a chicken eh cluck?

[/quote]

Yep....an old boiler from what I''ve heard.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I seriously don''t get this post Bly... please explain to me how the club was stolen from us in 1996?

Who took it from us?

How did we let it happen?

Was it something to do with the police horses?

Or Geoffrey Watling?

Or Gordon Bennett?

Or Barry Lockwood?

Or was it something to do with the wicked cook and her cohorts?

[/quote]

I''ll answer that Nutty after you respond to my principal point about the varying performance standards in force these day at Carrow Road. You really must stop being distracted by th window dressing and concentrate on central themes.[;)]

OTBC

Bly - Thats because I didn''t really understand your post. So ok, you can mock me for not understanding (but I bet I''m not the only one who doesn''t understand it), or you can explain it better.

Why do you never criticise the board? [;)]

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]Oh yeah, when was that then? When the fat controller was in charge?[:$][/quote]

Chase never had a majority shareholding unlike the joint holding of Delia & MWJ.

[/quote]

Not sure why that''s relevant. The club has been owned by a series of rich people. It''s never been owned by the fans then or now. Perhaps more importantly, do you honestly think the fans had more say when Chase, South or Watling were chairmen than now?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Chase never had a majority shareholding unlike the joint holding of Delia & MWJ.

[/quote]

Not sure why that''s relevant. The club has been owned by a series of rich people. It''s never been owned by the fans then or now. Perhaps more importantly, do you honestly think the fans had more say when Chase, South or Watling were chairmen than now?
[/quote]

There are

owners and owners

managers and managers

rich people and rich people

poor people and poor people

women and women

ownership and ownership

fags or cigarettes

etc

What''s your point?

OTBC

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Twit.....

The club has always belonged to the City and it''s people....only a patch of grass and some concrete is owned by Smith and her devious Disciples.  Without Smith....the club will always survive....without the fans...it would very quickly die.

So who actually ownes the club?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Not sure why that''s relevant. The club has been owned by a series of rich people. It''s never been owned by the fans then or now. Perhaps more importantly, do you honestly think the fans had more say when Chase, South or Watling were chairmen than now? [/quote]

There are

owners and owners

managers and managers

rich people and rich people

poor people and poor people

women and women

ownership and ownership

fags or cigarettes

etc

What''s your point?

OTBC

[/quote]It''s fairly clear, please explain why you think the supporters have less power now than they''ve ever had? When the evidence suggests that most if not all previous  majority shareholders, chairmen, whatever, have run the club in whatever way they chose with little regard for anyone else. Moreover, whenever the club has been doing badly on the field the chairmen have been disliked/demonstrated against, today is no different. Until the shares are owned by a collective of supporters it will ever be thus. 

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Not sure why that''s relevant. The club has been owned by a series of rich people. It''s never been owned by the fans then or now. Perhaps more importantly, do you honestly think the fans had more say when Chase, South or Watling were chairmen than now? [/quote]

Twit.....

The club has always belonged to the City and it''s people....only a patch of grass and some concrete is owned by Smith and her devious Disciples.  Without Smith....the club will always survive....without the fans...it would very quickly die.

So who actually ownes the club?

[/quote]Obviously any company depends on it''s supporters/customers, it doesn''t mean they own it. All it means is that the company has to take account of what they think. Suspending disbelief for a moment, did your customers own your company or did you? Any chance of answering the question without some trite "sheep, apologist, not a true supporter" etc did the fans have more say when ANYONE else was in charge?