Sign in to follow this  
Essexyella

bets for next season

Anyone stuck up any bets yet for next season. I have already got £20 with my mate that we finish higher than middlesbrough and a tenner that we finish above Everton.
I cleaned up last season when we finished above west ham as most of my workmates are hammers working and living in romford so u can imagine the atmosphere after the play off final. The worst thing is i keep hearing "we didnt want to go up anyway "and " you will come straight back down anyway"
Lets hope we survive easily to stuff it to all the sad defeatists.As the corporal in Dads Army never said " We are not DOOMED Mr Mainwaring!!"
"

Sorry that was Private Fraser not Corporal "they don''t like it up em" Jones.

You''ve lost your £20 to you boro mate I''m afraid Essexyella. But I agree we will finish above Everton, especially if Rooney moves on to Man U.

Unfortunately anything better than 3rd from bottom is going to be a major acheivment.

I also bet we would finish above the Hammers last season, did some of their fans you know really say they didn''t want to go up any way? That''s pathetic. The kind of thing I would have said at the age of four when my older brother beat me in a race. ''I didn''t want to win anyway'', before sulking.