Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I'm starting to hate my visions.

Ipswich, West Ham, Crystal Palace and now France, yes my visions saw all the outcomes a good week before the event, and I hate them!.

Its a bit like day dreaming, apparently, according to Mrs wiz, I go very quiet and quiet pale, and then I become aware of a wartery image in my minds eye. Its not very pleasent I can tell you, and leaves me feeling quite shaky for a few minutes. I never get any warning either, which does''nt help.

I wanted Sunderland to win the play offs, and although I can''t whip up much enthusiasim for Euro 2004, I wanted England to win last night. Mrs wiz turrned to me in the 90 min, and laughed at my vision, in the 93rd minute, she looked at me in disbelief!.

There are proberly many of you reading this, who''ll say ''Old Wiz is trying to wind us up again'', well that is of course your choice, but because I feel I can trust most of you, I''m sharing this personal secret with you now.

It is not, I''m afraid to say confined to football, oh no, but this is not the place to go into that. Suffice to say I don''t like this gift one little bit, because I see it as a curse, well to me it feels like it is!.

But I''ll let you know what I see for the lads in the Premieship, when and if, the visions tell me.

1st wiz last nite i felt awful although i dont possess your powers of foresight in the first 10 minutes i predicted a 2-1 france victory with beckham to miss a penalty. at the time my mates laughed however after the final whistle they were in disbelief and i personally was shocked and gutted.

Who knows Mr Whiz?, I always believed that we all poscess some form of ESP if you like to call it that. Its just something most people ridicule, rather than face the reality that maybe we have''nt yet learnt to tap into it.

Maybe, just maybe you taped into that area of your brain last night, and yes, it does leave you shocked when something you felt, actually does happen. I''ve not said, but I have forseen some tragic events, and it does leave one feeling ill.

However football is more pleasent, I just wish I could get a few more big games wrong, that would make me feel more easy about it.

first wiz

don''t worry mate, some of us have to bear the responsibility of greatness lol

we will await your visions for next season with anticipation

can you tell me what the lottery numbers are on wednesday first? pmsl

first wiz

come on you have to admire switzerland

all that gorgeous chocolate, and yes, i love toblerone - not only that, but the cheeses, fresh air, mountains, lovely wild flowers in spring on the mountainside

no, i don''t work for there tourist board, but it is a beautiful place

Never mind the chocolate, it''s the lederhosen that do it for me every time, especially if seen on a pair of athletic legs! (No I shan''t name any NCFC owners of lederhosen-worthy legs on here and risk any ''blonde moment'' comments. It''s too late in the afternoon for me to muster a decent case for the defence, so please forgive me!)

susie

i can tell you are getting withdrawal symptoms for the footie, lederhosen, good grief - how desperate are you girl?

i won''t begin to communicate my feelings on here, cos peter might ban me, suffice to say that as desperate as i am for some norwich footie, and i am watching the holland/germany game on and off, even i wouldn''t get anything out of leather shorts :-)

so tell me, just me, who''s got the best legs at norwich, do it in code so the guys don''t realise who you are talking about lol

Let''s just say I think the best legs are in the middle of the park somewhere...and best to leave it at that, I think. Once the game is on I don''t notice, of course! (As for the old leather shorts, I was only jesting. Creaky old stuff, leather...and I''m a veggie, so the two don''t really go together!)

I have to agree with Wiz her about Toblerone. If you happen to bite it down the cleavage (is that the right word?) you are likely to puncture the roof of your mouth. It should have a health warning on the packet.

Are you sure you''re putting your toblerone in the right place Kathy?, cleavage indeed!, I prefer crevice, Oops, not much better is it?. But I agree with you anyway.

I also understand, humour is banned during the daylight hours there, what does that say about the Swiss!, anyway I can''t stand Snow, Heidi, or cow bells, and as for the bloody mountains, well Switzerland is the best place for them I suppose.

And as for Susie obsession with leather shorts and city midfielders legs, I''m speechless, have a cold shower girl!. Or does that trick not work with the fairer sex?.

i am going to answer that one wiz

no showers don''t work, haven''t you guys noticed that one too?

the whole reason i go to football is to look at those lovely bodies, and shirts off to celebrate goals, well, what more could we ask for lol

I definitely prefer baths, Wiz! Plenty of time to relax and daydream...City 3 Man U 0, etc. No, gazza is right, showers don''t work for us gals. If anything, they have the opposite effect!!! You have been warned!

No, DD! Not Di Canio, although I can think of a few candidates closer to home! (BTW, Imperial Leather is a bit abrasive on the old skin. Prefer a moisturising oil liquid soap as it doesn''t dry your skin out. More beauty tips to follow at a later date!)

Now now fair sweet ladies, the poor old wizard is way past these carnal thought pattens!. He is far too mature and ancient for that, well, according to Mrs Wiz he is anyway!.

And although this is not a vision, more of a wizards gut feeling I feel, I think the Swiss are going to cause a major upset today. Don''t know why, but I''ve felt uneasy all day over this game.

Hang on a mo, an uninvited thought of Nell McAndrew just flashed through my brain, darling!, run that cold shower for me, will you please .......................

Oh no. I have been waiting for your thoughts all day Wiz and now I wish I hadnt looked.

Que sera, and all that. If it isn''t meant to happen for us this time (again!) then who knows what might be the consequences! I hope you''re wrong, Wiz, but I won''t be wholly surprised if you''re not!

You should have stuck to the cold shower Wizard. You had a good shot at coming out of that with success and feelings under control. Care to take a dip in the ocean before predicting the outcome of the Croatia game?

As I clearly stated YC, the Swiss game was a gut feeling, and not one of my visions, I think it must have been a reaction to Mrs Wiz''s chilli the night before!.

As for Croatia, ain''t got a clue mate, although Croatia will now feel they have a really good chance of progress. But as a vision has told me France WILL win Euro 2004 its not really an issue, is it?.

As for a dip in the ocean YC, I''ve only got the North Sea on my doorstep, and thats bloody cold even in summer!.

Gazza: Trust me on this, I am too old, I''m like an old dog, I can still chase sticks, its just, I forgotten what to do with them, once I''ve caught one!.