Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Protest Confirmed

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]

CA- As i have said not alot of times, and read this carefully cause i dont want you getting confused

I AM NOT DOING A BL00DY PROTEST, I HAVE NEVER TRYED TO ARRANGE ONE AND I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING A PRE MATCH PROTEST! I agree the board should go and if we get beat on sat then if there is one after the match i might just go BUT in answer to your question i dont have any bottle to lose and yes it was somebody else (gettheboardout) who was doing it but i think that was only to wind smudger up. Will ask him next time i see him. Ok treakle?

So to sum up I AM NOT DOING A BL00DY PROTEST, I HAVE NEVER TRYED TO ARRANGE ONE AND I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING A PRE MATCH PROTEST

Smudg, i think your a class 1 iddiot along with whittle and co and would always do the complete opposite to what ever your doing!!!!

[/quote]

I think its you who is confused my friend. You come on here in this thread and post god knows how many times about a protest starting at the swimming pool then you back track and expect us to believe that someone else posted using your details ( which can be easily checked with your IP addy). Then you say you never tried to organise one and that your mate ''''gettingthe board'''' out was only pretending to organise one to upset Smudger.

About time you grew up or concentrated on your school work.

Your posts just in case you forgot  were as follows

Canary Ben002 wrote

12/11/05

[quote] Hi all.

Ill keep it short and simple

Protest is 24th December starting at 1:30pm Before and after the match and is strictly against the board ONLY! Not Glenn Roader or players! Sky sports have been arranged as have local tv stations and newspapers. I will arange for details to appear in the local press beforehand aswell.

Please turn up outside the riverside swimming complex, Bring banners, etc. Lets make lots of noice and get our point across. During the match lets make even more noice and get behind our team! We may even win!

Any question wright them below

(Norfolk constabularory will be there aswell so keep it claen people)  [/quote]

13/11/07

[quote] sorry all, i ment the 24th November

A piece will go into the edp and evening news about this protest tommorow or the day after.

THIS IS NOT AGAINST DELIA BUT THE WHOLE BOARD AND THE LACK OF PASSION AND SUPPORT SHOWN

THATS WHY THEESE PROTESTS NEED TO HAPPEN NOW BEFORE THE JANUARY TRANSFERE WINDOW!

any more questions please ask

Just to confirm

SATURDAY 24TH NOVEMBER

1:30PM RIVERSIDE SWIMMMING POOL[/quote] 

14/11/07

[quote]No offence smudg mate but thats probably because your a bit of a joke. No offence, honoust. Check the edp today or tommorow you will see that some one like me can get theese things done[/quote]

So is the protest back on or has everyone decided to keep their heads down til they see what happens in January.Either the board are good enough or they''re not...... so whats the new date?And just what is the ultimate aim? If the board resigns what happens? Did the protest organisers draw up the post Iraq war plan too?

the board still need to actively seek investment, get a MAJOR player on the board.. not some 2 bit local Couple who have put in their share and are now happy to sit on the board and be associated with the club.... or need to sell to someone who will take the club forward in the way we wish it to go...

It is for the board to actively seek this investment... not to sit there an hope someone comes to them...

If you were selling a car would u leave it on the road and hope someone knocks on the door, or would u put a For sale sign in the window and stick it in Auto Trader? its no different to selling the club.

jas :)

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]So is the protest back on or has everyone decided to keep their heads down til they see what happens in January.

Either the board are good enough or they''re not...... so whats the new date?

And just what is the ultimate aim? If the board resigns what happens? Did the protest organisers draw up the post Iraq war plan too?
[/quote]

Sounds like rumblings of things which may happen early February post-transfer window & season ticket price announcements - but I for one expect (a) some good signings, (b) a reasonable ticket price increase and (c) some better form on the pitch.

On the other hand, more performances like Bury and the dischord may grow again.  I''m done with it.  I think many of the wrongs were rectified by signing Roeder (not easy to say that quickly).  There is still the matter of Doncaster spouting "prudence with ambition" one minute and then gambling on a managerial debutant who was a huge failure and has cost the club 2,3 years perhaps - how prudent, Neil! - but Doncaster isn''t the whole board.

There was a post-Iraq war plan?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the board still need to actively seek investment, get a MAJOR player on the board.. not some 2 bit local Couple who have put in their share and are now happy to sit on the board and be associated with the club.... or need to sell to someone who will take the club forward in the way we wish it to go...

It is for the board to actively seek this investment... not to sit there an hope someone comes to them...

[/quote]Excellent - a nibbler. So why do you think that the board are NOT seeking investment. Why do you have so little regard for the Turners.... who have pitched in £2m to enable themselves to be in a position to evaluate the club and the ''business'' of running it day to day. You seem to think its all rather simplistic.To hijack your rubbish car analogy.... would you expect the Turners to buy before they''ve test driven?

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

There was a post-Iraq war plan?

[/quote]That was my point........ zzzz[/quote]It would presumably have to begin with a meeting in the Gardener''s Arms, Baghdad - with a rival peace delegation meeting at the municipal swimming pool (should one still be standing).

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Excellent - a nibbler. So why do you think that the board are NOT seeking investment. Why do you have so little regard for the Turners.... who have pitched in £2m to enable themselves to be in a position to evaluate the club and the ''business'' of running it day to day. You seem to think its all rather simplistic.

To hijack your rubbish car analogy.... would you expect the Turners to buy before they''ve test driven?
[/quote]

they are buying a second hand runner on its last legs.. not a motor with some good mileage to run.

why do i think the board are not seeking investment? simple.. Because Delia has said she doesnt want to sell... u know as well as i do that its an old pals act at carrow road.. hence why the Turners are on board...  Delia knows them and trusts them...

why do u think the board are doing a good job?

jas :)

Just as a side point - it has been stated that the US State Dept (Foreign & Commonwealth in the UK) did have a (detailed) post war plan for Iraq, just that the Pentagon (Rumsfeld) and Bush didnt want to hear about it. Not invented here syndrome.

--------------------------------------------

For the Cathedral Loungers - was the most exciting thing on Saturday, the scrum down for the biccies?