Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Protest Confirmed

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]No offence smudg mate but thats probably because your a bit of a joke. No offence, honoust. Check the edp today or tommorow you will see that some one like me can get theese things done[/quote]

I''m confused are you organising this protest or is it your mate GettheBoardout ??

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]No offence smudg mate but thats probably because your a bit of a joke. No offence, honoust. Check the edp today or tommorow you will see that some one like me can get theese things done[/quote]

If you are so quick to strike while the iron is hot then why wait until I have stated there is going to be a demo before coming out of the closet???

Archant have had details about when and where a demo is taking place since Sunday from myself yet have still failed to print it in their papers.

What makes you think that anything you have told them to print will be there first?

I am sorry, I believe like many others that the board have run their time in office and should be removed but this if falling flat on it''s face.

Please, stop organising this as if you had an ounce of intelligence you would realise that a poorly attended protest will just bolster the position Delia has at the club, not jeopardise it!

You may be a man of strong morals and not want to turn back but please before this becomes a farce

.....BECOMES a farce....??!!

Its like looking at the kids in the supermarket stamping their feet and screaming for sweets.....it is, to them, incredulous and a total injustice that their demands aren''t met ....But when all single mum has in her wallet is a maxed out credit card, well hey you have to cut your cloth.

According to junior its not fair, its not right and he aint standing for it....trouble is hes so wrapped up in his own egotistical rantings he''s myopic to the real world.

Mother would love to grant juniors every wish but life aint fair, sometimes she gets ripped off and pays over the odds, sometimes her choice of boyfriends leaves alot to be desired. 

What junior fails to see is that her hearts in the right place. She cares after all, we all do.

So give her a break and be positive, more can be achieved through support than screaming. 

OTBC

This is all so wonderful, so priceless.  The idiots have two different protests allegedly running now.  And they cannot work out which is real, which is fake, and where to turn up if at all. 

Bunch of turnips.

[quote user="Smudger"]

If you are so quick to strike while the iron is hot then why wait until I have stated there is going to be a demo before coming out of the closet???

Archant have had details about when and where a demo is taking place since Sunday from myself yet have still failed to print it in their papers.

What makes you think that anything you have told them to print will be there first?

[/quote]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I am sorry, I believe like many others that the board have run their time in office and should be removed but this if falling flat on it''s face. Please, stop organising this as if you had an ounce of intelligence you would realise that a poorly attended protest will just bolster the position Delia has at the club, not jeopardise it! You may be a man of strong morals and not want to turn back but please before this becomes a farce[/quote]

How''s about NO???

All a small turnout will prove is that we are a club with a bunch of supporters that deserve relegation... nice try but no medal sunshine...  [:P]

I''d prefer if you didn''t refer to me as sunshine, a small turnout proves that the general sway of opinion is not with you, not a bunch of supporters ''that deserve relegation''. This coming from someone who claims to be a loyal fan is bordering on the ridiculous.

On a lighter note, if you want a war of words with me, I can assure you, you won''t win

All a small turnout will prove is that we are a club with a bunch of supporters that deserve relegation...

I had never realised how twisted ones logic becomes when they crave attention.

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]

Hi all.

Ill keep it short and simple

Protest is 24th December starting at 1:30pm Before and after the match and is strictly against the board ONLY! Not Glenn Roader or players! Sky sports have been arranged as have local tv stations and newspapers. I will arange for details to appear in the local press beforehand aswell.

Please turn up outside the riverside swimming complex, Bring banners, etc. Lets make lots of noice and get our point across. During the match lets make even more noice and get behind our team! We may even win!

Any question wright them below

(Norfolk constabularory will be there aswell so keep it claen people)

[/quote]

You say in another thread that someone else has mysteriously used your user name and that you havent arranged any protests so presume your posts are all windups or that you lost your bottle?

Jack it in lads, all you''re going to do is risk the Coventry result. I want thebloody board out too, as much as you even, but not at the cost of another lost game.

Come on, nothing is worth more than that.[:|]

couldnt agree with you more wiz.

CA- As i have said not alot of times, and read this carefully cause i dont want you getting confused

I AM NOT DOING A BL00DY PROTEST, I HAVE NEVER TRYED TO ARRANGE ONE AND I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING A PRE MATCH PROTEST! I agree the board should go and if we get beat on sat then if there is one after the match i might just go BUT in answer to your question i dont have any bottle to lose and yes it was somebody else (gettheboardout) who was doing it but i think that was only to wind smudger up. Will ask him next time i see him. Ok treakle?

So to sum up I AM NOT DOING A BL00DY PROTEST, I HAVE NEVER TRYED TO ARRANGE ONE AND I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING A PRE MATCH PROTEST

Smudg, i think your a class 1 iddiot along with whittle and co and would always do the complete opposite to what ever your doing!!!!

[quote user="JC"]

This is all so wonderful, so priceless.  The idiots have two different protests allegedly running now.  And they cannot work out which is real, which is fake, and where to turn up if at all. 

Bunch of turnips.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote][/quote]

Good old JC, cant go a thread without the petty name calling can you? I''ll ask you whats so idiotic about protesting against a board who has failed a great club with ''prudence with ''ambition? It begs the question ''who is the real idiot''?

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

All a small turnout will prove is that we are a club with a bunch of supporters that deserve relegation...

I had never realised how twisted ones logic becomes when they crave attention.

[/quote]

Now can some of you lovely old boys tell me what this protest is about , I thought that Smudger was protesting about Diana''s funeral  at first , but it seems its about  some have pails and some don''t .Then there''s some sort of protest  from the swimming pool is it about lack of water or pool not big enough ? As I live in a pagon village i don''t get much first hand information . I still think i am the first and only one to have a computer in my village .As most don''t have electric yet . I do await your respond on this , if only just to keep me up to date please .thank''s .[;)] arrdee.

Please tell me the protest is still on Wolfie I was planning to turn up to observe for a little light relief.

As a Board agitator you have forgotten to follow uncle Cluck''s golden rule - criticising others whilst not putting forward anything for scruitiny - infact, you have gone the whole hog my man and held yourself up for a bit of ridicule. Note Cluck is too wily and experienced to have supported you.

Speaking of light relief is that what the buckets are for...just incase you have forgotten where the ground is and get caught short after all those pints of Dutch courage.........hehehe!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Please tell me the protest is still on Wolfie I was planning to turn up to observe for a little light relief.

As a Board agitator you have forgotten to follow uncle Cluck''s golden rule - criticising others whilst not putting forward anything for scruitiny - infact, you have gone the whole hog my man and held yourself up for a bit of ridicule. Note Cluck is too wily and experienced to have supported you.

Speaking of light relief is that what the buckets are for...just incase you have forgotten where the ground is and get caught short after all those pints of Dutch courage.........hehehe!

[/quote]

you are welcome to do what you like maet... coz I will be laughing straight back at you...

The buckets are for putting over your head and bringing a bit of beauty to the world... [:P]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="JC"]

Bunch of turnips.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote][/quote]

Good old JC, cant go a thread without the petty name calling can you? I''ll ask you whats so idiotic about protesting against a board who has failed a great club with ''prudence with ''ambition? It begs the question ''who is the real idiot''?

[/quote]

Arthur, I think he''s suffering from some kind of tourette''s syndome bought on PTSD, you of all people should empathise with him.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

Well we could fill the buckets with sand so you could bury your head in it Ru!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

you are welcome to do what you like maet... coz I will be laughing straight back at you...

The buckets are for putting over your head and bringing a bit of beauty to the world... [:P]

[/quote]

Says the cross between Cyclops & a cod.

This is hilarious, first fans argue whether they want a protest or not, then they argue over where and when and how and whose protest is better.comedy, i love it.anyway smudge, yeah you''re a joke, and not a very funny one mind but a joke all the same.

Why not let this thread die, Ben has told us that someone used his identity to do the protests posts so presumeably he and his mate ''gettheboardout'' aren''t doing anything now.

Top reply Arthur, I bet young Wolfie wishes he''d thought of that!

Problem is.....he''s a worried man although he is providing genuine light relief in our current predicament.

What an immature load of morons you all must be agreeing to a protest at this time to owst the board at the next home game - would''nt your efforts be better spent supporting our new manager who I firmly beleive has the ability to get our club out of this predicament we''re in. He, and his players, need all our help, so for god sake stop moaning, grow up, and give him maximum support. I for one, and I''m sure that I will be joined by many others, will protest against your protest on the 24th if you are stupid enough to go ahead with it.

I''m confused...Are you guys the People''s Front of Carrow Road or the Carrow Road Peoples Front?Whichever, you''re all muppets.Because if there''s one thing this Club doesn''t need now, it''s protest. Enjoy the mockery on Saturday...

Like most on these message boards, I am very unhappy with the league position of the football team, but I am really concerned about the objective of any planned demonstration.

What is the stated objective? To let them know how unhappy we are with the teams league position? They know that anyway.

To make them resign? If so, how will that help us? We will still be at the bottom of the table 7 points adrift from safety. If all the directors were to resign without replacements, then the club would be in breach of company law and could be wound up!

To make them invest in the team? We all hope (and expect them to do so) but they can''t buy any players until January.

If the directors were to sell, there would be no investment in the January window as the sale is unlikely to be concluded by then and they will not be able to sanction the purchase of players while in the process of selling the club.

If Delia was to resign, then the bank loans and long term debts are likely to have to be renewed. This could potentially leave us in the position of having to pay the £20m of loans immediately or be placed into administration. That would almost certainly guarantee relegation with the docking of 10 points

Before demanding that the board resign and that Delia resign, think through the implications first.

The wisest words about this so far.

My reply to this thread last night was rejected, so I''ll tone this one down.You''re wrong to protest.The Worthyout campaign was right at the time but now all you will do is damage the slow repairs being made to our Club.Go ahead with this protest and I will join the 1000''s that will mock you on Saturday.

[quote user="Steve in Holland"]I assume that, given the sad news we have learned today, the protest will be called off, so as not to disrespect the memory of Graham Paddon ?
[/quote]

Here here Steve, well Smudger?.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Steve in Holland"]I assume that, given the sad news we have learned today, the protest will be called off, so as not to disrespect the memory of Graham Paddon ?
[/quote]

Here here Steve, well Smudger?.

[/quote]

Plenty more opportunities for protests, only 1 to say goodbye to Pads

Shouldnt be hard to cancel, couple of text messages and a phone call and everyone would have been informed.