Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Score line for tonight.........

so you can''t see watford scoring then

henderson already got 8 in the league this year (3 times as many as JC)

and they also have the threat of king

1-2 watford, can''t see them slipping up 2nite

The way our defence is recently we will always need at least 2 for a drwa and 3 to win, until we have a settled defence, so bring on the attack I say. Lets use the Keegan idea. we are just not defensively strong enough to hold teams otherwsie. Lookat the goals ipswich got. so easy and left me feeling vulnerable whenever they attacked.

[quote user="jimmy500"]Knowing Norwich we will win the hard one and then lose to Plymouth at the weekend.[/quote]

yes we definetly will lose to plymouth, reason. i''m going and when i go norwich never win :(

Im gonna go with a 3-1 NorwichCuro Dodgey Peno decision ( we are owed some good karma )Russel  25 Yard Net ripping destroyer Bullet from hell ( he deserves a goal ones comming soon, hes about the only guy to be playing with confidence the whole campaign )(Some Watford Player who cares... another bullet from 25 yards or a pants school boy tap in from a Shacks blunder )Then Nail in the coffin 3rd from Big John Ten Pies

The difference i have found this season compared to when we first came down is that when you see a fixture like Norwich at home against a solid team or eg Plymoth away the thought is ooh this could be tough.

Where as in previous seasons you would expect a win and maybe settle for a draw.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Nailed on draw. 0-0 or 1-1

But still hoping for a change of luck and 3 points.

It''s pay back time Ricardo my friend - idiot

[/quote]