Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Norwich v Watford match thread

Teams
Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Shackell, Taylor, Lappin, Chadwick, Brellier, Russell, Smith, Cureton, Hartson. Subs: Gilks, Croft, Brown, Spillane, Martin.
Watford: Lee, Doyley, Shittu, Mariappa, Stewart, Smith, Mahon, Williamson, Johnson, King, Darius Henderson. Subs: Poom, Jackson, Priskin, Ellington, O''Toole.
Referee: Clive Penton (Sussex)

I had a bet with a mate that Hartson would score 3 in his loan period. That mate is at the game (while I''m sat in the office) and he claims his fiver is safe as his dad is quicker than JH.

I wonder if he''s bigger than Molby?

[quote user="MPR"]

I had a bet with a mate that Hartson would score 3 in his loan period. That mate is at the game (while I''m sat in the office) and he claims his fiver is safe as his dad is quicker than JH.

I wonder if he''s bigger than Molby?

[/quote]

he makes Molby look like Barbie!

Not a good performance so far, am not convinced there''s quite the same comeback in them tonight.....but that is hardly surprising given the fact that they gave their all only 48hrs ago, imo we should have moved tonight''s game to Wednesday.

My mate and his fiver say they''re the best team this season by far. They have two decent strikers and we have two bellies.

yes, I am surprised that we are playing 48 hours after the derby game, even more so concidering the effort Norwich put in on Sunday. For this reason I would have Started with Brown up front, he has his knockers but his work rate is about 10 times that of Hartson, and by the sounds of it we could do with it. Also, I would have played with Croft, so with two wingers and not Smith who has done nothing to merit his place in the team.

45 minutes.

We''ve had 1 shot (off target)

They''ve had 7 shots (2 on, 5 off target)

Now let''s see which players want to stay with City.

OTBC 

[quote user="dugh"]At least the scum are 1 down. Take heart.
[/quote]

gives me no pleasure at all when city are 2-0 down and getting the run around.

[quote user="dugh"]At least the scum are 1 down. Take heart.[/quote]must admit that did put a wry grin on my face when i heard that

[quote user="Mark Barham Appreciation Society"]

Commenting on Norwich for Sky Sports News, Paul Merson has just said, "Glenn Roeder will do well to keep this lot up" ...

Not what I was hoping to hear when I tuned in !

[/quote]that guy doesn''t know his arse from his elbow, his commentary''s are normally garbage, not sure he actually watches anything apart from little imaginary figures in his mind. Good job Huckelberry is not playing!!!

[quote user="canari francais"]The fact is that,if QPR and Cardiff score in the next 45,we''re going to to be so far off safety it''ll take a miracle to survive...even at this stage.[/quote]

Utter crap - how on earth can you write anyone off with 30+ games to go?  The negativity of some people really does defy belief. 

[quote user="canari francais"]The fact is that,if QPR and Cardiff score in the next 45,we''re going to to be so far off safety it''ll take a miracle to survive...even at this stage.[/quote]and who are Cardiff playing? check the table before posting please