Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

Can we beat Watford tonight?

The answer of course is YES, as any team is beatable on the day provided their opponents put in the right amount of effort and maintain their concentration. A team which is normally far superior in terms of individual skills (not Watford!!) can be beaten if the inferior side can stop them from playing and frustrate them. I have to say that if we play as we did against Ipswich we could beat any team in this division, but will the boys be as motivated tonight? Anyway, back to the point: will City beat Watford tonight? I''m too superstitious to make a prediction, but what do the rest of you think? Is anybody confident of victory?

Always hoping and keen not to see the size of the task (points gap) get too much bigger, but after their stinging defeat on Saturday I''d be pleased with another good performance and a point.

Watford will be looking to put a few things right after losing to the Baggies at the weekend.  Boothroyd will be looking to stamp out complacency I would imagine.In our position, I''d be pleased with a draw.

It''s all set up for a win because bottom really can beat top in this league.And tonight, Carrow Road will be the stage where this adage will be borne out!

I honestly couldnt say . . . your right if we play like sat of course. But will we.

If they can play like that with 100% effort and commitment why do they not do it every week. You make your own luck in football keep trying and those little flicks and turns become easier and the points soon mount up!

If we win tonight i will be going mad!!!

Come on you yellows!!!

Watford smarting from a 3-0 defeat at home, and a Norwich side tired after Sunday''s battle.

This sounds negative, but I''d take a point.

I hope the Barclay sing the Marlon King song tonight.

despite getting rolled over at the weekend watford may underestimate us, i''m sure glenn will be considering that possibility. who knows though, we managed to beat sunderland and brum last year.

Of course we can beat Watford tonight, I''m not saying it is going to be easy but we are at home and if our fans get behind the team like we did on Sunday there is no reason why we can''t produce another great performance and take all 3 points this time.  I predict a 3-1 win for Nowich

Yes damn right we can win. If we continue like sunday we can beat anybody in this league. Everyone knows how unlucky we were against the scum. I''m going for a 2-1 win!

Offer me a draw right now, and I''d rip your arms off!, but all I ask is that the team give their all, thats enough for me some times.

I have everything crossed for a City win, including my eyes!.

I am just wanting to see if sundays performance was a one off.  I am not concerned about the result at the moment.  First off I am looking for us to be playing nice, quick football and creating GOOD chances and I want us to dictate the pace of the game.  We havent done that all season and if we can do that then im sure the result will take care of itself. 

Im going for a draw, which given the lads played sunday, would be excllent going.

I''m suprised more wasnt said about the short period between the two matches, and just so sky can have as many games on tv as poss!

oh no we can''t!!!

Get over yourselves... we have got about 1 point in our last 8 or 9 games and are clearly going down...  you are getting exactly what you have been asking for during the past two and a half years!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

oh no we can''t!!!

Get over yourselves... we have got about 1 point in our last 8 or 9 games and are clearly going down...  you are getting exactly what you have been asking for during the past two and a half years!!!

[/quote]oh, you can predict the future then? why do you bother? we will stay up, I am pretty sure of that, I admit there is some hard work ahead but I am confident things will work out OK (please don''t waste your reply stating that i''m deluded).

[quote user="Smudger"]

oh no we can''t!!!

[/quote]

Thought you''d be about tonight Smudger!

The answer, of course, was a resounding NO. It was very much a case of men against boys, with Watford pinning us back in our own half for nearly all of the 1st forty five minutes. Simply not good enough. Barring a miracle, we are going down.