Sign in to follow this  
hockeymyhero

LETS GIVE THEM A CHANCE ?

So many posts after Watford match seem to say not good enough for this league ect. those who get pleasure from our position [ ment to be supporters ] are having a great time but in my opinion are causing more troubles than they are solving , yes we have one hell of a job on no question BUT IT CAN BE DONE with everyone getting right behind the current set up . Whether Roeder was yours or my choice matters not he is in charge and i will not join the moaners but continue to support whoever plays and only give judgment at the end of the season when hopefully survival in this league is confirmed i also still wont rule out a run at the play-offs stranger things have happened in football and with the right signings and direction from the coaching staff any thing is possible if you keep the faith , i am sure we are all aware of our short comings and even after only two matches  Glenn included and lets give him our true support to put them in order   COME ON CITY.......................

I think a lot of people moan on here to let off a bit of steam and vent their frustrations about our current predicament a little bit - I know I do. I''m sure a lot of those who are moaning after last night''s poor effort are still generally supportive of Glenn and what he''s trying to do - I know I am. To my mind, it would be ridiculous to have yet another managerial change so soon. I''m quite prepared to allow Glenn to stay in charge, even if we do go down, and then give him the chance to bring us back up again. I really do think even the likes of Ferguson, Wenger or Jewell would struggle to put things right in the current squad.

i agree. i really hope that roeder can get the likes of brown, dts and martin performing for us - i think he is someone who might be able to given what many have said about his ability for bringing young players through. i know he hasn''t used them yet but he will do and if he can get them playing the wins will come. playing top of the table watford 48 hours after the derby game does not give us an accurate picture of where we''re at.

I cant see us staying up unless everyone at the club pulls in the same direction. I hope Roeder is the man to do it but the board has got to find some "on the pitch" ambition for January.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST