Sign in to follow this  
NegativeVibes

Haha, not so positive anymore..

Yes, Haha indeed!Haha that we lostHaha that we may get relegatedI bet when we go down you''ll find it funnier than ever!Idiot.

haha, that we didn''t beat the team top of the league......... mupppet

a team that is 12 points clear at the top of the table, don''t be ridiculous.

give him (Roeder) some time, he aint a miracle worker. I think he is doing good work and just because we didn''t beat a team 12 points clear and just from the prem a week after he has joined us, it doesn''t mean that he has failed.

i really think we should wait and see... i know we haven''t got much time, but i think we can give him more than a week!

Rob

[quote user="On the Roeder nowhere..."]

Those who got so carried away after the Ipswich game, has reality began to sink back in?

[/quote]How many user names have you got smudger? what a pointless muppet like post

Those who got so carried away after the Ipswich game, has reality began to sink back in?

[/quote]

Grow up and support you''re team will you. The clue is in the word SUPPORTer.

OTBC

[/quote]There''s far too many Ipswich fans on this board...

nothing positive in that quote or perhaps there is it just shows that no matter what happens you still get the negatives out there.

In my humble opinion, it takes a special kind of fan to be able to gloat over supporters of his/her own team when things are going badly. It''s one thing to disagree with people''s enthusiasm and other a differing opinion, but to ridicule fellow supporters for daring to support their team is at best: daft, at worst: idiotic and damaging. I think your post says a huge amount more about you as a person than it does to make people feel ashamed or embarrassed to have been optimistic at Roeder''s appointment and consequential squad decisions.   

[/quote]

Nice to see that at least someone can take such glee over our current situation. I wasn''t carried away, I was just pleased that we had turned in a good display and, yes, last night was a weakening experience. Anyway, thanks for your input Smudger. Actually I know you''re not Smudger but I do think that you are an Ipswich supporting t*sser.  

Here we go again.......bleat bleat bleat.

The Watford result was as irrelevant as the Ipswich game on Sunday...because nothing whatsoever has changed from Grants disastrous time in charge.

Smith and Co. are still there....the poor players are still poor players...we''re losing games at an impressive rate...we''re still bottom of the table going nowhere...the supporters are still as hysterical and gullible as ever...the new manager is just another uninspiring Mr.Dull like all the rest this Board have appointed....

Yeah we all know..."give him time"..."he needs to build his own team"...

seriously, i cannot believe anyone would be happy about their team losing..... u''re a joker/SCUM fan

i understand things do need to change, but a week isn''t long enough to start judging Roeder and the boards decision to hire him

so yes, ''Give him time'' at least more than a week..... and ''Let him build him own team'' !!!!

Rob

[quote user="CLUCK"]

Here we go again.......bleat bleat bleat.

The Watford result was as irrelevant as the Ipswich game on Sunday...because nothing whatsoever has changed from Grants disastrous time in charge.

Smith and Co. are still there....the poor players are still poor players...we''re losing games at an impressive rate...we''re still bottom of the table going nowhere...the supporters are still as hysterical and gullible as ever...the new manager is just another uninspiring Mr.Dull like all the rest this Board have appointed....

Yeah we all know..."give him time"..."he needs to build his own team"...

[/quote]Bingo.Hit the nail on the head with that one.

the key games start on Sat - against the middle and lower league sides - points there are what will help us avoid relegation.

However the players have to approach each game like they did the derby, not as they apporached last nights game.