Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

Big well done to the fans! screw the canary call d**ks

Just want to say, screw the canary call idiots who yap on about leaving 5 minutes to the end, anyone tried getting out of the city after a game!! christ! anyways, i just wanna say a big pat on the back to all of us lot who stayed to the end and didnt boo the PLAYERS off the pitch.  The referee, i mean i cringed when i saw mike riley on sunday or shud that be mr contrversy, but the ref last night was awful, how much are they paying him?  well done tho people, if we were in 6th place in the league that would have been a good result, lol.  We will turn it around, abeit a couple of loanees maybe to strengthen.

[quote user="followthegreenandyellow"]

Just want to say, screw the canary call idiots who yap on about leaving 5 minutes to the end, anyone tried getting out of the city after a game!! christ! anyways, i just wanna say a big pat on the back to all of us lot who stayed to the end and didnt boo the PLAYERS off the pitch.  The referee, i mean i cringed when i saw mike riley on sunday or shud that be mr contrversy, but the ref last night was awful, how much are they paying him?  well done tho people, if we were in 6th place in the league that would have been a good result, lol.  We will turn it around, abeit a couple of loanees maybe to strengthen.

[/quote]

if u referring to our game on sunday no wonder u cringed.. the ref was rob Styles!

jas :)

you saw mike riley on sunday? where was he? and why couldn''t he have replaced rob styles as referee for the scum game!!! sorry, couldn''t resist pointing that out.

however, good point, 24 thousand fans, bottom of the league? pretty sure the binners wouldn''t be the same. the y''army is the best.

C''mon glenn and the boys, we''re getting there slowly but surely!!!