Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

Norwich city and the wingers whineing idiots

It has to be said that no matter how good or bad norwich play.  Norwich City fans will moan, groan and whinge. its like they have nothing better to do.  the phone in on radio norfolk says it all.

Last night was the tip of it all.  Watford for a start are a very good established team. and have worked well together all the way down from the premiership. They are by far the best team in the championship.  OK we are not doing so well at the moment but Roeder has only been here for one week.  give the guy a friggin chance.

Norwich were absolutely amazing againt Ipswich on sunday and it was unfortunate that fixtures insist we played 2 days later.  We did play a resonably good game last night apart from Hartson was a waste of space and Jimmy Smith went walk about to often.  its no doubt that Croft should have started ahead of Otsemobor and Martin up front with Cureton.

The proof is there to see with Roeder,  within a few days he bring in Martin Taylor.  Already he gets a man of the match award and if it wasnt for Russell on sunday would have got it then.   SIGN HIM UP.    i agree with the guy on Radio Norfolk last night,  Send Hartson back to West Brom,  theres a new Burger King opening up and they need a new Burger tosser.

I think its about time that Norwich supporters stopped moaning about whats going on at city and start supporting their team, what happened to the days of Thick and thin.  good times and bad.?????  and those who threaten to give up their season tickets should bloody do it and give the real supporters a chance to get to the matches and sing loud and proud.  Its seams at the moment we have the happy clappers and the glory hunters in the crowd.  and for one thing WAKE UP THE SNAKE PIT. 

Heres one thing for sure,  IF city go down.  I WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR.  without a doubt.  but im positive we wont be down.   Play off places here we come. 

hey mate just because people moan does not mean they dont have as much passion for their team as you. I certainly have my say, we are where we are because our club has been neglected and run by people whose sell by date is well and truly over.

Many of us pointed out from day one Grant was the wrong man, his signings were not good enough and we would struggle, is that moaning, not in my book, if you tell a kid not to play with fire, is that moaning, no its an attempt to stop him getting hurt.

Us Nutty Negatives cannot change things at our club but we can sure as hell point out the dangers and in the end hope enough people listen and put pressure on the people taking our club in decline to not keep making the same mistakes.

Just because you sit there happy clapping every week, dont speak your mind, except mediocrity that makes you a better fan does it, BS mate.

In finishing if you think we are going to the playoffs, you need a brain transplant.

I don''t think the moaning is a problem. Every fan is entitled to an opinion, and to be honest there has been a lot to moan about.

However, what annoys me more than anything is the fans that think they only help the team. You are deluded!!! Our current situation is pretty much down to bad decisions for a number of years. But, I honestly believe some city fans haven''t helped. Why? Because, booing a player wearing the shirt while the game is going on is counter productive. Andy Hughes for example. Now he has left us, he is a first team regular in a good Leeds side. Yes, Leeds are a league below us, but if we got them in the cup, I wonder who would be favourites??? In my opinion, he was never given a fair chance at the club byt the fans. Early on in his city Career, he was booed and abused when on the ball. He would get the ball, and there would be an audible sigh around the ground. How on earth does that help a player? Imagine you were playing and everytime you got the ball all around you held their heads in their hands. Doesn''t exactly make you want to play, does it. It''s an unneccessary pressure, and I think that pressure has ruined certain players at this club. I remember going to MK Dons in the League Cup, Andy Hughes'' 3rd game for us and the bloke in front said to me, "he can play here for 10 years and I''ll still thinkhe''s S***". What''s the point in that attitude.

Last night, Hartson was awful. However, cheering because he is being substituted???? That''s really going to make him want to do his best, isn''t it!

BEfore I get abuse, I am not attempting to blame all our problems on the attitude of some fans, but I do think that this is - and has been for a long time - a problem at this club. I''ve watched other clus, and I have never seen anything like the attitude we have here. Whay can''t we just support the 11 in the shirts for 90 minutes. Instead of getting on someones back for missing a chance or misplacing a pass, why don''t we try and get behind them so next time they have the ball, they aren''t afraid of being almbasted by some old boy in the stand who obviously knows the game better than anyone!

Rant over.

[quote user="Optimisticcanary"]

Play off places here we come. 

[/quote]

that has to be the funniest thing i have ever read! look at the teams in the league, look at their players then look at ours... if we got in the playoffs id buy a season ticket to portman road!

jas :)

[quote user="canaries_07"]absolutly spot on farley, it doesn''t surprise no one has replyed to this.. a hell of alot of city fans appear to go down carrow road on a saturday for one simple reason... to moan![/quote]

No.....I actually go down to Carrow Road to MOURN......