Sign in to follow this  
walks on water

CANARY CALL....

I had to leave 5 minutes early to get to work to get to work...

Anyway, I heard on canary call that apparently Norwich fans booed at the end !

is this true ?

FFS, IF ANYONE READING THIS DID

YOU ARE A TOSSER !

I didn''t go to the game tonight but listend to it on the radio and I can''t say I heard many boo''s at all at the end of the game. Perhaps someone who was there could clear that up though?....

We were booing the officials, who were absolutely dreadful. After they had been booed off, the fans clapped the players off the pitch.

apparently if u leave early u arent a loyal fan..

I stayed to the bitter end "as i always do" and heard the odd boo but it wasnt the majority...

i didnt applaud or boo i just moped out of the stadium...

got my text read out on Canary call, i was the one that said we cant blame Roeder if we go down. and that the board havent invested in the team

jas :)

Didnt hear any booing in the City Stand but there were a few angry people shouting at the ref as he left the field

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]obviously you didn''t hear the other canary caller infuriated that so many fans left early at 2-1 when the team needed them???  cos you left early, does this make YOU a tosser????[/quote]

No I didn''t hear him as I was probably running down Yarmouth Road at the time -having left Carra after half past nine to be changed and on the printing press at work for 10 o''clock sharp. Make your own mind up on whether that deserves that.

If you BOO our team at the moment you''re not fit to wear the shirt.

They need us behind them !

All the game.

Thanks to all who put me straight regarding the booing of the officials...

they deserved nothing less tonight.

& Glad the players were applauded off

As for me leaving early,

I have a family to support too which, on nights when I''m on shift and there''s an evening game, necessitates me leaving it as late as possible before running to Thorpe St Andrew Business Park. I otherwise would remain steadfastly to the bitter end.

I can''t comment for why others left early...maybe they HAD to be somewhere else too. maybe

Jaz & Lucky green  I''m a season ticket holder together with my 9 year old son, to whom I''ve explained that a fan supports to the end -through thick & thin -and never boos his team.

So what if some fans chose to leave early at a game when we have just gone 3-1 down and never looked like scoring a second?  They pay their money and can make that choice.  The fans support was there again for the team,  the fans turned up tonite - the players to a man did not - if you want to name call thats where the derision should be aimed.   As Roeder said tiredness is in the head,  and it seems some have that problem.

The reason we lost the game is because our players lacked the commitment of the fans and made more mistakes than the ref.

The bloke who called up about fans leaving early can **** right off.  Stevie wonder could have seen we were never gonna get anything from that game and if fans want to leave early then its totally up to them, a few hundred fans leaving is hardly going to effect the players was it ??

I might have left when watford scored their third,but aleast i arrived in the first place unlike john hartson.His fitness and mobility are a joke,if i was chris martin i would seriously consider my future seeing him in the team ahead of me

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

apparently if u leave early u arent a loyal fan..

I stayed to the bitter end "as i always do" and heard the odd boo but it wasnt the majority...

i didnt applaud or boo i just moped out of the stadium...

got my text read out on Canary call, i was the one that said we cant blame Roeder if we go down. and that the board havent invested in the team

jas :)

[/quote]I never boo the yellow & green and you are dead right about the board Jas.  

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

The funny thing was that tw*t who had the cheek to complain said, you need to support the team and be more loyal, but in the first breath said it was only the second game he''d been to all season. What complete hypocrosy, the supporters wh owere leaving had probably seen 7 crap games already this season!

What a Tw*T

the majority of people, like myself, left once watford scored the 3rd wen it was obvious there was no way back for us to get anything from the game. i dont no why its being highlighted now, i always see people leaving a few minutes b4 the end, some people dont want to wait 30 minutes to get out of car parks. with the rubbish which norwich are playing at the moment its a credit to every single fan who pays good money to turn up every game and support the team, even tho we are bottom. if a few hundred fans want to leave a few minutes b4 the end then wats the problem, wat wud u rather, a half empty stadium for the whole game or a half empty stadium for the last 5 minutes.