Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

did anyone watch breillier?

he wasnt that bad, he was the only one who one the ball and made an attempt at keeping it, he didnt punt the ball to cureton, he looked for a pass, but no one was available because they dont know where they are.

Better than Rusty - but not to the same standard he played on Sunday and both were over-run. They were not up to the job  

Time for Smith in the middle with Brellier on Sat - unless we can loan in a better central midfielder.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]he wasnt that bad, he was the only one who one the ball and made an attempt at keeping it, he didnt punt the ball to cureton, he looked for a pass, but no one was available because they dont know where they are.
[/quote]

Yes and to be honest with you i was appalled with his display. He ran like a headless chicken and is no better than Hughes or Robinson.

Burn the flag i say.

THANK YOU Mr Pele!

I do get a bit fed up with the average 2/10 he gets in the ratings from everyone.

I think he really doesnt do that bad also!

I''m glad to see Brellier back in the team cause he is at the oppositions throats closes them down, gets his foot in and makes some essential tackles. - All of which have been sadly missing this season, one of the main reasons why teams have been getting the better of us. Yes I''d agree that he isn''t blessed with the greatest of finnesse but he does a good job where getting stuck in and doing the ugley stuff which is a must at Championship level. He doesn''t look fit enough yet but I''m sure their is more to come from him cause he was a legend at Hearts who are no pushovers in a league where physical attributes are essential. The stupid sending off at Wolves didn''t help his cause.

Rossi Jarvis (why did he play so many games instead of Spillane who looks a much better player?) is basically the midfield version of his brother Ryan. They can both play silky great football with the ball at his feet but aren''t quick enough and are much to lightweight lacking the neccessary physical attributes  to ever make the grade with Norwich.  

i have to admit he wasnt as good as sunday, but the two games, after coming back from injury was rather good, and he did mke many a tackle, and always looked foward when on the ball

if your referinng to tuesday ... r u actually blind??

he was awful on tuesday.... everything he did just seemed to go wrong. their was one moment i saw him get the ball and i hadnt realised he was still on coz i hadnt noticed him 4 ages.