Sign in to follow this  
Block E Buh

Jury still out on the Judge

The Jury is still very much out on the Judge. He looks like he could be quality but is yet to really show us. I think a run in the first team will be good for him,  him and Russel could be very partnership if Roeder can get the best out of him.

Not my jury.  He is quality and will come good.  The issue, which you have obviously missed as you say he can form a partnership with russel, is that they cannot play together!  They are two similar players, with Brellier slightly more defensively orientated.  Lets stick Jimmy Smith in with Brellier on Saturday to give a proper defensive/attacking midfield combo - I guarantee that would work better.

[quote user="Matt"]The Jury is still very much out on the Judge. He looks like he could be quality but is yet to really show us. I think a run in the first team will be good for him,  him and Russel could be very partnership if Roeder can get the best out of him.[/quote]

I agree JC but only up to a point. How the team worked when we went up was two fairly tough CMs that wrestled the ball out to the wings where the exciting speedy wingers would get the ball into the box for the strikers to score. We have a good CM with those two, and a proven goalscorer of a striker up front (and I think Dave would help too). So then it must be the speedy wingers that are a bit missing hm?

He has done nout for me yet, people keep saying he is Quality but i aint seen signs yet. Hartson was well over weight and unfit but you could see glimpses of the quality he used to have but this bloke, well i hope i am wrong.