Sign in to follow this  
yellowchris

Bring Back Jarvis and Bally Smart NOW

Right folks Huckerbys out and not going to be around much longer, we have a young player who plays left wing and much faster at MK Dons, bring him back NOW

We have Ryan Jarvis, remember him, hes better than Dave, Hartson, more reliable than Dublin, more experienced than Martin

Has anybody told Roeder that these 2 guys belong to NCFC!

[quote user="yellowchris"]

Right folks Huckerbys out and not going to be around much longer, we have a young player who plays left wing and much faster at MK Dons, bring him back NOW

We have Ryan Jarvis, remember him, hes better than Dave, Hartson, more reliable than Dublin, more experienced than Martin

[/quote]

I''d prefer Bill Punton or Bobby Brennan on the left wing quite frankly - much more experienced you see. About as logical as your argument for Jarvis.

Now, Bally Smart I agree with. He''s good.

Oh boy. Sorry, it''s been a long day.

OTBC

SO

Sorry, can''t agree that either of these two would make any difference to Norwich''s plight if they came back. Smart is a good prospect, but currently is only on the bench for 2nd Division Mk Dons. Jarvis, i''m afraid, is the case of promised so much, but delivered so little.He is also on the bench for Kilmarnock, and has only scored 1 or 2 goals in his months on loan.

We need quality loan players quickly, otherwise we''ll be to far adrift to even contemplate staying in this league.

I dont rate either of the Jarvis to be honest.Bally Smart is to small imho, he will get smashed off the ball in the Championship... id been out of the country for years when i returned my first game in 3 years was Vitesse Arnham... i honestly thought Smart was a mascot at first

[quote user="yellowchris"]

[/quote]

My mate is a Killie fan and said that he is one of the worst players to pull a Killie shirt on, he is not alone too, according to him alot of the fans are like that. Off colurse I have not seen him play, but it is worrying that they think that.

I think that he will not make the grade, when he was younger we should have either used him or sent him out for a few years.

Jarvis??? Honestly don''t think he''s the answer to our problems. Smart may be worth a look though...quick, creative and could do a job for us.

Bally Smart could be a very useful player for us. I think he is too lightweight to be starting games - but as an IMPACT PLAYER.....Now thats a different story!!!!

To have him on the bench to bring on with 20/25mins left when theres a few tired legs would be a good plan imo.

Hes quick, skillful and not afraid to take players on, he''d certainly get a few chances, whether he converts them is a different matter though!!

He would also enable us to play a different way - playing balls on the floor in behind, for him to run onto....this is however of course dependant on us being able to find that creative midfielder who can find the killer ball!!!

Roeder said yesterday that he wants to go and see Smart play before he makes the decision to get him back.