Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Jim Brennan scored again for Canada!!!

Jimbo scored again in the 4-0 win against Belize, his second international goals within a week! Hopefully we will see his BEST in the Premiership season and I still remember he said, he was QUITE QUICK!!!!

Well done Jimbo! (Has he still got the dead squirrel on his head, does anyone know? Perhaps he''ll be sporting something equally amazing but different when he returns).

He''s scored against Belize, shouldn''t have any trouble against Arsenal then!...

Whilst not undermining JB''s achievement, Belize isn''t exactly renown for being a footballing hotbed or having a hugely successful national side - Crooky will be managing them next!

Having said that it is good to see one of the boys getting some international experience, I suppose, as long as he doesn''t return injured.

When Huckerby will play up front again, we need a very good left winger to play in the Premiership and Jimbo will fit it...

Jimbo really enjoyed himself....

http://www.goalgoalgoal.com/files/brennan_and_pesch.jpg

I was reading a report on the game on the Soccer 365 website and it mentioned that Belize almost scored because one of their strikers ran right through Jason de Vos in the heart of defence. Binners beware!

XXL16, you may well be right, but I don''t remember him being that wonderful at Carrow Road against us on Good Friday either!

*sings to himself...*
...he scored against Belize,
lets have another please
Jimbo, woo-oo-oo!
(repeat to fade)

(same tune as:
he scored against the scum,
he scored another one,
Mackenzie, woo-oo-oo!)