Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Doomsday!

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED09%20Nov%202007%2008%3A06%3A03%3A070

This thread is because of an article on this site today, link above. I cannot believe I''m the only City supporter who now worries and frets over the future of our once proud team.

I''m certain now that the lack of nnew faces and the alledged difficulties of that fruitless search  is  no more than spin, bull* and straight porkies! Glen Roeder simply HAS to stand up to the board. The money, or what little we have had, has been gayly * up the wall by the two previous useless Jocks, and Glen is now starting to find out how our damn board operates and perfdorms!.[:|]

Some of you put great faith in the Turners although my take on that is that they are just bloody show ponies in my opinion, and they can be discounted in respect of any cash injections or help from them.

Until the entire board resigns, or are driven out by mass, and I mean mass, demostrations, or hopefully, are taken over by a more ambitious person than them, this club will continue to fawlter, and crumble to its eventual exstinction..

Smith''s snide comments regarding no one being interested in debt ridden Championship sides, now ring very hollow, just look at the Binners proposed takeover.........now times two interested parties!.

Read again todays front page on this site, these are the same old same, excuses from two years ago, some may swallow it, but I won''t.

Heavy duty cash sums are urgently needed like now, not next week, or January, but now, failure to act or admit this mess that THE BOARD has got us in, will prove incurable................ in fact its Doomsday!.

It is that bad!.[:''(]

i agree wiz, cash is needed, the turners as we know from everyone have the capacity to provide th cash, they could easily clear the debt for norwich yet they seem to be taking a page from the delia cookbook and giving small loans that barely do anything, i cant believ that there are still people that think delia and the turners are ok for the club, this club is heading for ruin in all aspects except th non football side, and its complete lack of ambition that has done  this,   we have seen many rival clubs be bought out and  shell cash to get them into the prem, if this club had spent instead of wastd the money wed be prem regulars as we certainly had more going for us thn the likes of reading and wigan and watford, i am deeply hurt about the way the club is going and it only seems to be a few of us that can see the way the club is going, the current team is noway near good enough, we are at best a average league 1 side, hucks, dublin, marshall and taylor are the only ones good enough yet that is only 4 out of god knows how many, i mean at prseason if we hadnt been lied to and hadnt of sold players to balance the books we would of had a fairly decent team with the additionsi mean lets face itGK      marshall/lewis/gilksRD      colin/cave brown/semmyCD      doc/murray/dublin/shackell/taylor/jarvis/halidayLD      Drury/bexleyRM      Croft/ChadwickCM      safri/etuhu/smith/fozzy/spillane/brellier/russellLM      huckerby/lappin/eagle/smartAtt       Cureton/earnshaw/strihavka/martin/renton/jarvisthis is moe then enough to cover and have players fight  for positionthe board have ruined any chance of the club moving forward by ruining the on pitch strength

We both keep saying this Royal Anglian, but today''s City supporter, seems to lack the fight and spirit, or balls in other words, to protest and complain like the fans of old did during the ''Chase Out'' days.

Maybe they are just blinded by the cooks ''minus Z list'' celebrity status, or the fact that she''s a female, eitherway, the club and its wonderful fans have to suffer for the incompetence and stubboness of this silly woman and her husband.

Fans also mistakenly believe that she saved this club from finacial ruin, that is totally not true, Mr Watling saved this club.......not her.

Once the supporters realise and accept the truth of this, they will I believe, come to their senses, and drive her out!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

We both keep saying this Royal Anglian, but today''s City supporter, seems to lack the fight and spirit, or balls in other words, to protest and complain like the fans of old did during the ''Chase Out'' days.

Maybe they are just blinded by the cooks ''minus Z list'' celebrity status, or the fact that she''s a female, eitherway, the club and its wonderful fans have to suffer for the incompetence and stubboness of this silly woman and her husband.

Fans also mistakenly believe that she saved this club from finacial ruin, that is totally not true, Mr Watling saved this club.......not her.

Once the supporters realise and accept the truth of this, they will I believe, come to their senses, and drive her out!.

[/quote]

You''re right Wiz.....but add to that the knowledge folk like you and me have regarding the weakness of our fellow "supporters"...and eventually even the more pro-active among us give up.

It really isn''t worth the bother while the happy clappers fill the stands....so we must wait until this circus leaves town and returns the club to it''s roots. Then we can return and make the club more ambitious whether it likes it or not....

If they fail then...we don''t give them our money through the turnstiles and merchandising. Advertisers will no longer be content to utilise the clubs'' "celebrity" element to showcase their product...so the Board will then have to provide a degree of success on the field in order to maintain revenue.

Right now Smith and Co. can do whatever they like...and while the turnip crop keeps coming along they needn''t worry too much about the consequences. After all...they''ve got some nice infrastructure and "goodwill" value to sell on when they decide to do a bunk....so who needs decent players on the park?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Using bold type does not make your statement the whole truth, Mr Watling didn''t do it on his own, several people were involved.

No it isn''t its just apathy, we''ve been ground down, know there is nothing that can be done about Delia and her plaything until and unless she gets bored, you could try letting your feelings known but prepared to be drowned out by the Saint Delia brigade.

Apathy rules at the moment and it won''t get any better soon.  Boycott the club if you have bought your season ticket don''t buy programmes, pies or the beer at inflated prices in the stadium, get them thinkong.

By the way Wiz making the third post to your initial post must be a record for you.