Sign in to follow this  
chris

city in turmoil

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Wow you''ve really opened my eyes, here was me thinking that bottom of the league was a great position for a club of our stature. clearly I was mistaken. Thank you so much for making me realise the truth with this elaborate and well thought out post.Confused [8-)]

[quote user="chris"]10 years of neglect costing city[/quote]

You should submit this to the Sun or the News of the World, they like headings like that!

City in cooking-oil...turmoil......and will be for the forseeable future - whilst our Deals no Deals is in charge of the menu.

If we want investment, put the club on the market.....(Next to Ruby''s tea stall). 

thbe point is hes right, what has happened to say otherwise, nothing, debt has increased,team has become the laughing stockclub is now usnsaleablewere on the verge of being the lowest the club has been in decadesth scum are flying and we are fallingno plyers want to come here even tho weve got the best facilities outside th premplayers are flocking out on loan to other clubs yet wont come herewe get nothing but spinweve sold our best players everytime,only one good thing has happened over the last ten years promotion once, weve seen lesser teams get promoted and stay there, ie reading and wigan,