Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Woman stopping us from getting loan players.

All i can say is they should stay where they belong, (IN THE KITCHEN.)

They are stopping us from getting guys in, as they dont want their men being away. Get lost.

I have to say I thought that Newell wasnt being totally unfair about the woman official, i agreed with what he said even though I think it got him sacked.

But this is really one of the most stupid posts (For your sake I hope you''re joking) posts I have ever read

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

I have to say I thought that Newell wasnt being totally unfair about the woman official, i agreed with what he said even though I think it got him sacked.

But this is really one of the most stupid posts (For your sake I hope you''re joking) posts I have ever read

[/quote]

Course im joking, but they should not get in the way of a guy if he wants a loan move. Glen is annoyed.

AH! you were on about Delia!

You were suggesting that it was Delia with the kitchen comment? I feel I should apologise, both for sound so angry at you and for the fact that I didnt pick up on your subtleness

Re: Woman stopping us from getting loan players.

And our ''big girl''s blouses'' on the pitch, stopping us from getting decent results.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Re: Woman stopping us from getting loan players.

And our ''big girl''s blouses'' on the pitch, stopping us from getting decent results.

[/quote]

I thought Paul McVeigh had gone [:)]

It''s not so much a "woman" who is stopping us from attracting loan players...but maybe it is Smith''s public image. It is a nonsense to say that our geographical location is the problem as it has never hampered us in the past when we were successful....so we return again to the "credibility" element. Ambitious players want medals and success...and there is no hope of anything like that to be had at NCFC under the present set up.....

Players do talk....and I''d say the word is out that Norwich City is "persona non grata" for anyone with any aspirations to succeed. We are now "little old Norwich" in every sense of the term....and we know who we have to thank for that........

Credibility is possibly more important than finance for us right now....as the respect of others has to be earned...not bought......

[quote user="CLUCK"]

Players do talk....and I''d say the word is out that Norwich City is "persona non grata" for anyone with any aspirations to succeed. We are now "little old Norwich" in every sense of the term....and we know who we have to thank for that........

[/quote]

Obviously players do not talk to you or you would make such a naive statement.

CLUCK wrote

It''s not so much a "woman" who is stopping us from attracting loan players...but maybe it is Smith''s public image. It is a nonsense to say that our geographical location is the problem as it has never hampered us in the past when we were successful....so we return again to the "credibility" element. Ambitious players want medals and success...and there is no hope of anything like that to be had at NCFC under the present set up.....

Credibility is possibly more important than finance for us right now....as the respect of others has to be earned...not bought......

Why can''t you post like this more often Cluck, good points.