Tue Dec 4Plymouth Argyle (7.45pm)

H

Sat Dec 8Sheffield United

H

Sat Dec 15Colchester United (5.20pm)

A

Sat Dec 22Scunthorpe United

A

Been thinking things through and i came to the conclusion that the first 2 games under Roeder need to be put to one side.

Ipswich is always a one off due to the nature of the game add to this the fact it was Roeders first game and he''d only been in charge for about 2 days, i don''t think it would ever say a lot about where we are headed. Watford are undoubtedly goin up and will be the best team to come to Carrow road this season so lets put that to one side too eh??

The next 8 games will tell all. They take us up to just before christmas and by this time we should be well aware of what direction we are headed. If we''re still in the situation we find ourselves in at the moment then we really will be screwed and preparing for relegation. If however we pick up a few wins and turn things around then we''ll know we''re ok and can start looking to the future!!

The next 8 games are all games that we can win and should be positive about. The only true toughy is Sheff Utd but they have the worst manager in the world and we''re at home too. apart from that there is Stoke away but that shouldnt be considered beyond our capabilities!

Starting this Saturday i really think we''re capable of putting a run together and come 22nd December, getting ourselves out of the trouble we''re currently in!!!

All 5 away games have to be games that before the start of the season we would have been looking to get points out of and the home games are all very winnable

So what say you all?

Do we agree with me or disagree.

I predict that come December 22nd at 5pm we will know our fate!!!!

CambsCanary

Without reinforcements I can''t see any more than 6 points in there.....and the more they lose under Roeder, the more the spirit of our better (?) players will sink.

Roeder inherited some decent players at his past clubs to bail him out....not so here. I have my doubts as to whether he can do little more than extend a personal honeymoon period....and even this isn''t going too well right now.....

Without being either too simplistic or evasive about this,it completely depends on which City side turn up.

If it''s the one that played so well against the Binners,then 15 pts at least from those games.

On the other hand,if its the City side that failed to turn up at Molineux,Loftus Rd and at home v Bristol City,then 2 or less is what to expect.

[quote user="cambscanary"]

CambsCanary

[/quote]

I think we know it now & it''s only November the 10th 

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="cambscanary"]

CambsCanary

[/quote]

I think we know it now & it''s only November the 10th 

[/quote]

Agreed... we will still definetely be bottom of the table come Christmas.......  [:(]

Have you been reborn, this is a decent reply and constructive participation for once. 

ME?  SACK THE BOARD - GET SOME CASH OR GET OUT.

[quote user="CLUCK"]

Without reinforcements I can''t see any more than 6 points in there.....and the more they lose under Roeder, the more the spirit of our better (?) players will sink.

Roeder inherited some decent players at his past clubs to bail him out....not so here. I have my doubts as to whether he can do little more than extend a personal honeymoon period....and even this isn''t going too well right now.....

[/quote]