Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

CAN WE JUST STOP HAVING A GO AT EACH OTHER?

arrdee wrote

RUDOLPH HUCKER I''m having one of Mrs. H''s lovely spag bols with a nice bottle of red myself.

It can''t be lovely without arrdee''s mince.[;)] [:D] .arrdee.

Now, Aardee you are lovelier than all the lovely things in lovely-land but what on earth has my wife''s cooking got to do with the way you walk?

Canary supporters lend me your eyes!

Yesterday we were remembering people who did their duty so that we may have our freedom of speech.  Please remember that! 

I may agree or disagree with you but I respect your right to have your say (post) in a civilised manner. I hope you do likewise.

Thank you.

How can we have any respect for you and others like you

Simple you have no respect for anyone, but what I fail to see is why you adopt this smug superior stance if you are really trying to convince people that what you are saying is right. You might be right but on the other hand...

Calling people sheep (or anything else) because they don''t agree with you is easy, but sadly, as soon as you do that your arguement is lost.

So the answer to the question in the title is NO, DEFINITELY NOT, NOT EVER. And anyone who disagrees with that is a marmoset.

Going to join the protest are you?

I can see it now, at the front, Arthur in a sedan chair being carried by 4 muscular topless oiled men, cracking his cat-o-nine tails...

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

arrdee wrote

RUDOLPH HUCKER I''m having one of Mrs. H''s lovely spag bols with a nice bottle of red myself.

It can''t be lovely without arrdee''s mince.[;)] [:D] .arrdee.

Now, Aardee you are lovelier than all the lovely things in lovely-land but what on earth has my wife''s cooking got to do with the way you walk?

[/quote]

Now Rude old ,you are a lovely and sweet old boy , indeed i liken you to the purple wrapped sweetmeat in the Roses tin .I am still laughing my head off . Nice one Rude old .Brilliant. [:D] arrdee.