Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

CAN WE JUST STOP HAVING A GO AT EACH OTHER?

Things are indescribably bad. I struggle to find words to describe it and in this situation we generally all end up having a go at each other, being wise after the event or just taking out our frustrations.

The only thing supporters have at times like this is one another so lets have a little mutual respect because we ARE the Club and there is nothing else.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Things are indescribably bad. I struggle to find words to describe it and in this situation we generally all end up having a go at each other, being wise after the event or just taking out our frustrations.

The only thing supporters have at times like this is one another so lets have a little mutual respect because we ARE the Club and there is nothing else.

[/quote]

It''s not all bad......I''m having Pizza and a nice bottle of red later. Football is so last week....

I do agree, RH. Every week i think we must have hit rock bottom and must be back on the up but obviously the players do not see it that way![:(]

I totally agree.  We must stick together and demand that the board seek investment.  We must also demand that the board give Glen MILLIONS to spend in January.  The prospect of League One for a club such as ours is unimaginable.

NeilD@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

Make your thoughts known loud and clear.  They have put us in this mess and now they must eat humble pie, back Glen with at least 5 million quid in January, regardless of what it does to our debt, and they MUST actively seek, no PROSTITUTE themselves for outside investment.

I urge you to smash his inbox by the thousand - things are that bad.

[/quote]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

It''s not all bad......I''m having Pizza and a nice bottle of red later. Football is so last week....

[/quote]must admit i''m feeling down, it''s not hard to. But I am off out for a meal with mates followed by a beer festival so I will have to pull my finger out and stop moping. One of my mates is a Sheff Wed fan, oh no! I really do feel like staying in, i''ll be no fun.

[/quote]

A top little post Hucker, I wholeheartedly agree with you in all you''ve said there.

We need to unite as one - sadly though, I don''t think that''s going to happen on this board.

So let''s just make sure we damn well ARE united against Coventry in two weeks'' time!!

OTBC!!!

To try and give you a little smile this is entitled ''Why men Don''t Write Advice Columns'' - take note Arthur.

Dear Walter:
I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my
husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn''t gone more than a
mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a
halt. I walked back home to get my husband''s help. When I got home I
couldn''t believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with a neighbour.  I am
32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years.  When I
confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he''d been having an
affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him.
He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been
feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but
ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant.
I don''t feel I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help?
Sincerely,
Mrs.. Sheila Usk

Dear Sheila:
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a
variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no
debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding
the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches
solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty,
causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. I hope
this helps.
Walter

I will stick with the fans who are prepared to voice concern and protest against those of you who are destroying this club... ie: Delia and the sheep who have supported her!!!!

[quote user="JC"]

I totally agree.  We must stick together and demand that the board seek investment.  We must also demand that the board give Glen MILLIONS to spend in January.  The prospect of League One for a club such as ours is unimaginable.

Make your thoughts known loud and clear.  They have put us in this mess and now they must eat humble pie, back Glen with at least 5 million quid in January, regardless of what it does to our debt, and they MUST actively seek, no PROSTITUTE themselves for outside investment.

[/quote][/quote]

You have supported them and helped them to put us in this mess JC... along with your friend sadolf... so don''t even think of coming across high and mighty!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]I will stick with the fans who are prepared to voice concern and protest against those of you who are destroying this club... ie: Delia and the sheep who have supported her!!!![/quote]

Thank you, I''m ever so grateful.

20 pence - phone - someone - gives a damn...

[quote user="Smudger"]I will stick with the fans who are prepared to voice concern and protest against those of you who are destroying this club... ie: Delia and the sheep who have supported her!!!![/quote]

Make your mind up Smudger first its the board destroying our club now its the fans fault.

Excuse my language but I just wish you''d piss off  because the majority of us are upset enough as it is without having to listen to your continual gloating.

I think that you will find every fan is voicing there concern on here, just like that is all that is done, all you do is go on here and moan, not help or offer assistance and you certainly don''t organise demos etc, or do you?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I''m having one of Mrs. H''s lovely spag bols with a nice bottle of red myself.[/quote]

It can''t be lovely without arrdee''s mince.[;)] [:D] .arrdee.

[quote user="biggleyellow"]

I think that you will find every fan is voicing there concern on here, just like that is all that is done, all you do is go on here and moan, not help or offer assistance and you certainly don''t organise demos etc, or do you?

[/quote]

Exactly, its easy for him to come on here and continually moan at everyone and everything but he never offers any solutions.

How very odd. When the apologists tails are up (a la our fantastic home draw against Ipswich who haven''t won away all season)...it''s somehow fine to throw their dummies out of the pram and get personal......Yet when things are flowing against their very limited mindset they want a group hug?.....Bless....

It doesn''t work like that I''m afraid...and just as you are happy to collectively "dish it"...you must grow up and collectively "take it"........This lame and gutless attitude is what has allowed our once proud club to become a soft touch for all-comers...so don''t expect the fighters among us to step aside for a bunch of faint hearted pansies.

The term "you only sing when you''re winning" springs to mind....whether we''re losing or not.....

[quote user="CLUCK"]

How very odd. When the apologists tails are up (a la our fantastic home draw against Ipswich who haven''t won away all season)...it''s somehow fine to throw their dummies out of the pram and get personal......Yet when things are flowing against their very limited mindset they want a group hug?.....Bless....

It doesn''t work like that I''m afraid...and just as you are happy to collectively "dish it"...you must grow up and collectively "take it"........This lame and gutless attitude is what has allowed our once proud club to become a soft touch for all-comers...so don''t expect the fighters among us to step aside for a bunch of faint hearted pansies.

The term "you only sing when you''re winning" springs to mind....whether we''re losing or not.....

[/quote]

Interesting, having just looked up in the dictionary " faint hearted pansies " which means " cowardly effeminate men " its not surprising we are getting absolutely nowhere ! Until we stop the mud slinging, personal insults, and showing a lack of respect for others on this site we are equally to blame as everyone else who we consider is driving our club backwards. I suggest that every poster who personally insults other posters should send £10 to a " Save our club fund " in which case we will have enough money to save it ourselves !!![:@][;)][:)]

[quote user="CLUCK"]

...so don''t expect the fighters among us to step aside for a bunch of faint hearted pansies.

[/quote]

Another peice of Cluck plattitude, utter bilge!

High and mighty?  No, just a cold statement of facts.  I do not advocate mass protest, but if you have the guts then for gods sake get on with it instead pf playing the hard man on the net.

I have helped them?  By supporting the team and club?  What utter, utter rubbish. 

I told the club for a year that Grant was not the man for the job, through a ding-dong set of emails with Doncaster, as did many others, even the most casual of supporters questioned that decision which is the one costing us now.  They have under-invested in the team that is also clear, but they ALWAYS have, even in the eighties before Delia. If we go down then the board have to be held accountable and it is right we tell them that.  But to suggest this is the fault of the real fans is just another example of your idiocy.  Even when people agree with some of what you say you are just to stupid to resist continuing to alientate yourself.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="JC"]

[/quote][/quote]

You have supported them and helped them to put us in this mess JC... along with your friend sadolf... so don''t even think of coming across high and mighty!!!

[/quote]

I think we all understand the language under the circumstances.  If smudger started a protest I think there would be as many posters going along to deck him as there would to support him...

[quote user="cityangel"]

Make your mind up Smudger first its the board destroying our club now its the fans fault.

Excuse my language but I just wish you''d piss off  because the majority of us are upset enough as it is without having to listen to your continual gloating.

[/quote]

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="CLUCK"]

...so don''t expect the fighters among us to step aside for a bunch of faint hearted pansies.

[/quote]

Another peice of Cluck plattitude, utter bilge!

[/quote]

Nice to see you using my phrasiology here Sqwet.....imitation being the purist form of flattery and all that.....

Get back into bed with the rest of the pansies....

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

Until we stop the mud slinging, personal insults, and showing a lack of respect for others on this site

[/quote]

How can we have any respect for Smudger when he openly admitted he was cheering the scum on to beat us?

I admire the notion behind this thread, but really it would have been better entitled "Can we just stop feeding the trolls?"  Seems to me that most of the people who post here are supporters of the team (note I said the team, not Delia, or the board, or the hotel) but there are three or four posters who seek only to inflame and abuse.  They thrive on attention.  All you have to do is starve them of it.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

Until we stop the mud slinging, personal insults, and showing a lack of respect for others on this site

[/quote]

How can we have any respect for Smudger when he openly admitted he was cheering the scum on to beat us?

[/quote]

How can we have any respect for you and others like you who are still backing Delia & Co to the hilt CA???

Going to join the protest are you?  or will you be coming along to mock anybody that is brave enough to turn up and be shot at????

mmm I wonder!!!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="biggleyellow"]

[/quote]

Exactly, its easy for him to come on here and continually moan at everyone and everything but he never offers any solutions.

[/quote]

CA smudger speaks the godhonest truth - not his fault