Sign in to follow this  
Two Tails

The Turners

Ok I am a tad confused by these turners, they are worth what 300 odd million, and yet they give us a measely 2million intrest free loan, wow.If they are interested in taking Norwich forwards, pump some of that money into the club, the only way to make a return on any investment is to get us into the premiership, if you arent going to put any money in, go away.

seem to be another couple of free loaders to me, the 2 mill LOAN to them is equivalent to us putting £500 in, if they were fans they would be offering to help out with some big dosh.

[quote user="Two Tails"]Ok I am a tad confused by these turners, they are worth what 300 odd million, and yet they give us a measely 2million intrest free loan, wow.

If they are interested in taking Norwich forwards, pump some of that money into the club, the only way to make a return on any investment is to get us into the premiership, if you arent going to put any money in, go away.
[/quote]

I hope you know what you are talking about "Two Tails" You lovely old boy .But you arn''t half pxxsing Ruth off . [:#] arrdee.

their company is worth money, that doesn''t mean they have spare bundles of cash lying around. If they sold up then they could invest serious money, but I doubt that will happen. Investment must come from beyond the Muppets currently in charge.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Two Tails"]Ok I am a tad confused by these turners, they are worth what 300 odd million, and yet they give us a measely 2million intrest free loan, wow.If they are interested in taking Norwich forwards, pump some of that money into the club, the only way to make a return on any investment is to get us into the premiership, if you arent going to put any money in, go away.[/quote]

I hope you know what you are talking about "Two Tails" You lovely old boy .But you arn''t half pxxsing Ruth off . [:#] arrdee.

[/quote]Who the hell is Ruth?

I think you will probably find that thye are worth 300 million based on the value of the company they own not what money they have in the bank.  For sure they will have more than the average Joe but there wealth is held in assets not cash.

Great so basically they are worth zip? Sell some assets and put it into the club otherwise stop standing in the way of other potential investment from people who WANT to put money into the team.

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Two Tails"]Ok I am a tad confused by these turners, they are worth what 300 odd million, and yet they give us a measely 2million intrest free loan, wow.

If they are interested in taking Norwich forwards, pump some of that money into the club, the only way to make a return on any investment is to get us into the premiership, if you arent going to put any money in, go away.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who the hell is Ruth?
[/quote]

I believe Ruth is Arrdee''s good lady.  You''re in trouble now, One Tail . . . [;)]

the turners suck...i used to work for their company, they are minted as they charge people who are crippled in debt with no where else to go up to 75%apr on a loan.. they pay minimum wage and and work you 40hr + weeks, no breaks during the day except lunch, utter meat market that place was.

theyre worth a nice cushty 300mil, this isnt all asseted to the company as they will stand to make much more then this 300mil if they sold there company, problem a lot of fans have is that these two are worth considerable a lot more then most of the board members at other clubs yet these other clubs seem to perform better and invest more in the team, y is this,to me its just a easy ride and a great bit of publicity for these two so called fans, i mean look at the headlinelifelong fans and local businessmen become board members of childhood clubi mean marcus evans is able to buy ipswich and yet his fortune is decidebly smaller then the turners and im sure most of his assets are in his company aswell, most wealthy people have money in bank accounts, they hav this to protect themselves when companies go bust, thats the purpose of offshore, to keep you rich even when ure business fails, because bankruptcy cant touch offshore money as its not accountable in this country. and its great for tax purposes, as offshore money is non taxablefor example many people have approached things this wayjim davidsonthe rolling stonesU2the list goes onim pretty sure the turners could easily just write a check for 20mill clear the debt, start afresh and pay 8mil for delias sharesjust think a club with our ground, our support, our gate reciepts, and no payments to the debt, which im sure must be swallowing a huge chunk of the clubs income, we shall be quite profitable.

It''s improved a bit since you were there Sour Faced, I know several people who work at Central Trust and the salary is far above minimum wage. Not that any of that is relevant to how much the Turners might be going to put into the club.

Minimum wage is closer than you think. Try applying for a job in Delia''s or behind the bar at matchday if you want meat market wages for a lot of hard graft.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]It''s improved a bit since you were there Sour Faced, I know several people who work at Central Trust and the salary is far above minimum wage. Not that any of that is relevant to how much the Turners might be going to put into the club. Minimum wage is closer than you think. Try applying for a job in Delia''s or behind the bar at matchday if you want meat market wages for a lot of hard graft.[/quote]

Lets put the wages up then so more money goes into off the field activities.