Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

How many of you will be renewing your season tickets if we are relegated?

70-80% will renew their season tickets. Or to put it the other way round 20-30% won''t.

Now I wonder if the board have allowed for that in their financial projections. May have to alert Neil Doncaster myself.

As for me, I''ll renew - because that''s what I do.

Yep I''ll be there...and my son will be old enough to come along as well next season for the first time, providing the social services don''t get to him first that is!

Remember as the Devil said to Dr Faustus "it is a comfort to those in misery to have companions in distress"

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Canary Wundaboy wrote Havent been able to afford a season ticket for years.As for casua matches, not a chance, I have better things to do with my Saterday afternoon than pay to watch this s*** week in week out.

Give up the spliffs then, the atmosphere will seem worse but at least you could afford to go.

[/quote]Im afraid your generalisations about students are far from the truth, but Ill take the jibe in good spirits.

I''ll still be going, even though I''ll be pretty idiotic for doing so, I just can''t do without my saturday afternoon at the football!  International weekends are bad enough.  Least away weekends I''m occaisonaly at them, or can listen to them on Snorfolk

Of course I will renew.  Logic dictates we will be in the third division but I support the club throygh thick and thin.  What do I know anyway? I believed the hype in the media about the current squad being good enough to challenge for promotion and also believe that the current board are doing a difficult and thankless task as well as anyone could reasonably be expected to! 

I gave up altogether season before last as I could see then where the wicked Delia was leading the club. Anyone who renews again needs a brain transplant. I hate Norwich fans. You''re all numpties and/or happy clappers and play straight into the hands of this wicked Board. The best way to get rid of them is to STOP supporting and take to the barricades instead.

[quote user="Big Vince"]I gave up altogether season before last as I could see then where the wicked Delia was leading the club. Anyone who renews again needs a brain transplant. I hate Norwich fans. You''re all numpties and/or happy clappers and play straight into the hands of this wicked Board. The best way to get rid of them is to STOP supporting and take to the barricades instead.[/quote]You hate norwich fans,you are all numpties and happy clappers.Whatever mate!

Tell you one thing you ain''t or ever were a norwich fan,so bog off back to your scummy house in scum land

I already have and will always go to home games while I''m still alive and don''t have work commitments!

Yes we are crap at the moment and I think maybe we need some changes at board level (though I have total respect for the current board!)but I consider myself a true fan so I''ll be there!

What would be interesting is to know whether the club''s securitisation of assets includes future season ticket sales - because if we go down and renewals are significantly less, this would impact upon the value of the securitisation vehicle and might in theory put us further into debt.Sorry, I know I said it would be interesting.  I might have been dishonest.

The only circumstance in which I will not renew is if we get promoted to the Premiership. I admit this does not look likely at present but after watching our recent season in the premiership I decided I would not want to support this particularly boring league any more. I will not list all my reasons for my dislike of the premiership, but lets just say if we were promoted again, I could happily not renew knowing the Club would not miss my cash. I will always remain a loyal fan regardless. If we get relegated I will probably go to more games than I do now. In short this is a more interesting and exciting season than our recent Premiership Season in my opinion. Get get behind them!  

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]I spoke to a friend on Saturday and he said he is not renewing for next season no matter what happens. I then asked if he would be attending matches on a casual basis instead and he replied - "No chance". I do hope that there are not too many who have become so disenchanted with watching City that they give up altogether, but of course there will be a few. It''s very sad that our great club has gone into such a steep decline at the moment. Anyway, who''s renewing?[/quote]

My first Colchester season ticket was 1959 (the first year I could afford one) and I have renewed every year since and will next year.  It got cheaper when we dropped into the Conference.

I work seven days a week, 365/366 days a year, and cannot get to any games for the last six or seven years but I still buy one as I think we need the money.

I am an empty seat. 

I am not only a sheep.  I am also a ewe.

Up the U''s or Ewe''s (as Southend would say and they certainly know about relationships with sheep)

It is my club in whatever "division" it is in.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]I spoke to a friend on Saturday and he said he is not renewing for next season no matter what happens. I then asked if he would be attending matches on a casual basis instead and he replied - "No chance". I do hope that there are not too many who have become so disenchanted with watching City that they give up altogether, but of course there will be a few. It''s very sad that our great club has gone into such a steep decline at the moment. Anyway, who''s renewing?[/quote]

My first Colchester season ticket was 1959 (the first year I could afford one) and I have renewed every year since and will next year.  It got cheaper when we dropped into the Conference.

I work seven days a week, 365/366 days a year, and cannot get to any games for the last six or seven years but I still buy one as I think we need the money.

I am an empty seat. 

I am not only a sheep.  I am also a ewe.

Up the U''s or Ewe''s (as Southend would say and they certainly know about relationships with sheep)

It is my club in whatever "division" it is in.

[/quote]

Camuldonum you must be a workaholic or superman or both, you must be around retirement age and work 7 days a week 365/366 days a year.[:S]