Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

How many of you will be renewing your season tickets if we are relegated?

I spoke to a friend on Saturday and he said he is not renewing for next season no matter what happens. I then asked if he would be attending matches on a casual basis instead and he replied - "No chance". I do hope that there are not too many who have become so disenchanted with watching City that they give up altogether, but of course there will be a few. It''s very sad that our great club has gone into such a steep decline at the moment. Anyway, who''s renewing?

I will renew.My father-in-law will buy one if we go down as he thinks all the fairweather fans will walk away and the real fans will be left.Not sure how I feel about that.

yes i will.. call me a sheep, an idiot, whatever the hell you like but Norwich City is my Opium!

I cant do without the football, be it old Trafford or oldham i''d be there... cheering them on! and will continue to get a season ticket until i can no longer afford it or if my health deterioates ever to a point i cant go anymore...

jas :)

Havent been able to afford a season ticket for years.As for casua matches, not a chance, I have better things to do with my Saterday afternoon than pay to watch this s*** week in week out.

I will renew and so will all of my mates who go.  For richer and poorer and all that.  It''s about being a loyal supporter, not just when we are in the Premiership. 

Probably not,

Before you start i am a proper fan, i''m in my 10th consecutive season as a seaosn ticket holder. But in the last 18 months after starting playing football myself on saturdays more frequently.

I''d be lieing if i said innitially that the poor football wasn''t part of my reason. But, now even if by a miracle we got promoted to the premiership i wouldnt go every week. Why? Because i''m at an age where i can play senior football myself on saturdays, i enjoy it. I''ll have plenty of time to watch Norwich when i''m 40 and cant play anymore.

For the first 8 and a half seasonsof having a seaosn ticket i went religiously, hardly missing a game in that time. I''ve also regularly been to 5/6 away games a season.

Despite playing, i kept my season ticket, knowing that i liked my seat and despite the cost (i can sell it to people for games anyway) i would still go to games. I''ve seen Barnet, Scunthorpe, Sheffield Wednesday, Ipswich and watford this season.

But now i don''t think there is any point in renewing next season unless things change, because there will never be a ticket shortage and trying to get friends to even pay reduced prices for a ticket is a struggle. If we improve and play anywhere near decent of course i''ll keep it, but as we are i wont renew.

As i''ve said i''m as big a fan as anyone, but while i can play myself that takes priority, and if the 12? games i see arent that enjoyable, it looks a very overpriced 12 games!!!

If Smith and her cronies have gone I will.....be it in this league or the one below. If not...no........

or the championship.....

its not ''just'' about being a loyal supporter

its deciding the best way to use your income. why shell out £400+ a year (without travel costs) when you could spend it something you (and your family) could enjoy rather than spend it watching your rotten team under-perform week-in week-out

Renewing our season tickets for 2008?  Definately not if the prices rise or remain the same regardless of what league we are in.  Cannot see the prices dropping by much even if we drop to the third tier of football.  Almost £1,000 is a lot of money to find for watching 3rd tier football

Despite the fact I can''t really afford it & that the football has well & truely depressed me this season, I''ll still renew. CITY TIL I DIE!

Canary Wundaboy wrote Havent been able to afford a season ticket for years.
As for casua matches, not a chance, I have better things to do with my Saterday afternoon than pay to watch this s*** week in week out.

Give up the spliffs then, the atmosphere will seem worse but at least you could afford to go.

i shall be buying my first season ticket next season after supporting the club for 20 years, i shall be buying my son one aswell cos id really like to get him interested in norwich, besides its not everything that goes on at the club that makes me a fan as problems come and go, players come and go but the canaries will always survive and its the club i love

I never thought I would say this but probably not.

Been going for 25 years and I have never been so disillusioned as I currently am.

If the players can''t be bothered why should I? I''m fed up with them ruining my saturday''s......

Since the birth of my daughter last year finances have become tight and even if we turn this around I might not renew.

I''ll renew my ticket. Hell I''ll even rope my best mate in who''s spent the whole season blagging my spare works season ticket when he can. If I''m going down I''m taking someone with me. If nothing else it''ll be an overpriced piss up every other week.

Bout the only attraction at the moment!!!!!

I will not stop going but i have to admit i will not attend as many games if we are relegated and also if the current board are still at the helm.I would think if we go down they would do the rightfull thing and move aside and let someone with some ambition take the reigns someone who cares more about the playing side of this football club.Which we all know has not been at the forefront of smith and co.

Yep - I''ll be there as long as I can afford it and the time for the 6 hour round trip.  It is oh so easy to support the side when things are going well and promotion looks on the cards, but imo it is when things are tough that people show their true colours....and there seem to be plenty of people whose colours clearly aren''t yellow and green, but just yellow on its own.

Yes, though will a divided heart and mind. I am at present trying to convince myself I am supporting the team (the board are nowhere as far as I am concerned), the manager (who at present is blameless for our present position).

I know there is an argument for not renewing and thus not giving the board money to squander on more catering etc, but I just love football so much, going on a Saturday afternoon, and all that entails is in the blood and is I freely admit a drug and a big part of my life. I gave it up once before (after Martin O''Neill walked) I don''t know what might make me do it again.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Havent been able to afford a season ticket for years.
As for casua matches, not a chance, I have better things to do with my Saterday afternoon than pay to watch this s*** week in week out.
[/quote]

Like what?

Having spelling lessons perhaps?