Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Proposed Solutions To Help Our Club

YC - re the bookies - and in football I think it is the players and agents who have benefited most from the TV money because the financial results of most premiership football clubs do not look great either. 

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Sorry, but there are people employed at the club on substantial salaries, who''s job is to sort out these financial floundering.....In layman''s terms,

[/quote]

But they don''t appear to be sorting out the mess do they?

[/quote]

EXACTLY! So why are they still Directors - and the Chief Exec is still in a job? If they were members of the footballing squad.....I''m pretty certain that questions and critique would be vocally directed towards them.

If you can''t cut the mustard......... 

[/quote]

Which is why Yankee started the thread.

[/quote]

EXACTLY!

A vision and ideas on a football forum - written by a poster. Not actually Nelson Mandela, Winnie Churchill, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Homer Simpson, Field Marshall Montgomery or President Kennedy......

And do actually you think, a gaggle of ''Keyboard Warriors'' (me included) - are going to rise and oust the Evil Darth Donkster, Rogernator, Queen Deals no Deals and Howlin'' Hubster? Or are they forever to control the subservient revolting hordes that attend and congregate without prompt, or to audaciously question their motives or future plans regarding the conversion of a football stadium - to a fortress of food and a corporate conference centre of excellence........ 

Sorry CityAngel but, "In Cyberspace, no one can actually hear you Scream!"

More chance of Smudgey, Arfur and Cluckster being the next New World Order....

It''s only a footy forum.......not reality.[:|] 

Mello wrote: 

A vision and ideas on a football forum - written by a poster. Not actually Nelson Mandela, Winnie Churchill, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Homer Simpson, Field Marshall Montgomery or President Kennedy...... 

Mello, I have no problem taking a backseat to the first five names on your list but I take exception to the last two.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Mello wrote: 

Mello, I have no problem taking a backseat to the first five names on your list but I take exception to the last two.

[/quote]

One flew over the cuckoo''s nest.

Yankee''s comparing himself favourably with John Kennedy.

[:-*]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Mello wrote: 

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

It depends upon what you value in life BlyBly. In my case I value lifestyle, truth, decency and setting a good example for the young that we bring into the world. In that respect I compare most people I associate with in my circle favourably to John Kennedy. Ahh.....but we do digress thanks to Mello. Now, what shall we do to help the club?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Mello wrote: 

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

It depends upon what you value in life BlyBly. In my case I value lifestyle, truth, decency and setting a good example for the young that we bring into the world. In that respect I compare most people I associate with in my circle favourably to John Kennedy. Ahh.....but we do digress thanks to Mello. Now, what shall we do to help the club?

[/quote]

Natter some more?

OTBC