Sign in to follow this  
FatboySlimfast

CHEER UP!!!

As everyone on here seems really depressed, here are a few duck jokes to hopefully put a little smile back on your faces.

What do you call a duck on drugs?.....................QUACK HEAD!!

What''s a ducks favourite drug?..................QUACK COCAINE!!

What''s a ducks favourite food?...............CREAM QUACKERS!!

Did it work? Maybe for a few seconds you forgot all about Huckerby and Crouch. Just think of these jokes when mr Roberts is named in the starting line up saturday. I''d rather laugh than cry!!!

You nutter Higgler, I can''t believe you haven''t had any replies yet, I think people who log onto this site are far too serious.

Anyway how about this one:

A man with no arms and legs was waiting at a bus stop, just as the bus pulled up one of his mates walked passed and said "alright Jim, how you getting on?".

hey wait up don''t include me it the "oh too serious, never take a risk mob", please!!!

keep on with the jokes guys

makes me forget for a while the biggest bunch of jokers to ever walk this earth

come in doomcaster and co, your number should be up!!

Cheers pincer, you are right, some people on here are far too serious. Huckerby is going, did anyone really expect him to be staying? Lets just get on with it and support the players we have left in the best way that we can. Personally i think we will still be good enough to make the play-offs and who knows from there.

On an even less serious note it seems that CANARIESBET have come up with a novel way of making a few quid. You can get odds of 5/1 on Peter Crouch being the first scorer against cardiff, and 11/8 on him scoring at any time in the game!! Now i know us norwich people have a reputation of being a bit simple, but come on, even we''re not that stupid!! Are we? Unless the masterful worthington has secretly signed him and he is actually playing!!!!

Serious again.... could someone let the players know that we are playing football and not rugby. Anyone who witnessed Hendo''s double kick off a few weeks back will know what i mean!!

another joke to cheer us up , A sc#m fan gave birth to a girl and a boy , being religious she arranged to have them christend at the local church .Being a single mother, and on the day they were due to be christend she was taken ill , so she rang her half brother to get him to take the twins to the church.What shall i call them he asks her , call them whatever you like i sure you will think of something ! He arrives at the church , the vicar says ar sc#mmer what are you doing with the twins? he explains , so the vicar starts the service. What are you going to call this little girl he asks ,denise he says , oh what alovely name for such a ugly baby .And what about the little boy , de nephew he replies. OTBC.