Sign in to follow this  
Vern

SUPPORT ON SUNDAY FROM FIRST WHISTLE

I think that any Norwich City "fan" found grumbling,moaning,whinging,grizzling or whining on Sunday should be kicked out of the ground. As fans we have every right to express our views but why not sing from the first whistle, keep it going for a long period (not just the usual 1 x "on the ball city" per hour and  3 x "worst support we''ve ever seen" per match) and give Glenn Roeder and the boys every chance to start afresh. If they mess it up I will eat my words but lets give them the opportunity.

Kick it off, Throw it in, Have a little scrimmage, Keep it low, Splendid rush, Oh...Win or Die.

On The Ball City, Never mind the Scummers, Steady on, Nows your chance.......Oh we''ve scored.

City City City City

This, I have no problem with Vern, and I would have done it anyway, despite all my many misgivings!. I want to see the blue filth buried on Sunday, although the board have not got my support, so lets make that clear.[:|]

why only from the first whistle? why not from the very first second one of the scummers sets foot in norfolk? make the entire flaming city a couldron not just carrow road. egg the ipswich team milk cart etc

[quote user="Polar1990"]why only from the first whistle? why not from the very first second one of the scummers sets foot in norfolk? make the entire flaming city a couldron not just carrow road. egg the ipswich team milk cart etc[/quote]

Love it. Maybe have a stake out along the A140 and really spoil the dirty scumbags day completely. Maybe as part of "shake hands on derby day" the Thicks**t Down fans could fly their scarves out of the window of their Yugo Zastavas and Ford Cortinas so we know which ones to launch missiles at.