Sign in to follow this  
gsr600

happy or not

whos happy and who isnt happy with gln roeder as managerjust yes or no answers with a little reason y u think hes either good or not choice for norwich, no slagging anyone off for there opinion no winging cos someones opinion is different to uresyes, cos hes gotta be a better choice then th likes of tilson, pulis and parkinson and we were not gonna get jewell as i dont think hed be good for us as he likes to work with a budget

Happy..             ....now

believe , all things considered , that the Board have made the best appointment they could,...

I also believe that he''ll make the best of what we''ve got and bring good players in on loan....

AND

passing football (...huge sigh of relief, as I can''t stand Hoofball...whatever division it''s being played in) 

Happy. This morning i wasn''t but on reflection and thinking things through...[Y]. Yes, he was sh1te at Wet Spam, but did well turning Newcastle around. Expect some loans from Arsenal soon...

Let''s give the bloke, and the team, some support please.

Content. Not the most exciting appointment, but with the mess we are in we need an experienced hand to get us out of it. He did well in his last job and almost got Newcastle to the UEFA Cup final just over 6 months ago.

His choice of assistant and coach is crucial though!

Happy at the fact he''s a 100 times better than grant.Happy that we stand more chance of staying up with him at the helm.Unhappy that so many posters hijack this board for their anti-everything opinions

Im not happy with this appointment as i feel that we needed someone stronger to deal with the players in a different way. However, I am prepared to give the guy a chance, although i dont think he will turn this around as the blame has to lie with the board for where we are now as they sanctioned grant signing so many poor players, and those players have to look at themselves also and decide if they really care about norwich.  i will say this for Roeder so far he has made the right noises with regards to saying he will give everybody a chance and if people dont wanna play for him they should not be here.  only time will tell im afraid

Reasonably Happy but not over the moon. He has the experience but not sure about his motivation skills.

But atleast I''m not in the position I was last year, thinking "Peter Grant" Who?

As others have said my intial reaction was not good but as the day wore on the happier i''ve become. I''ve been pondering three questions, given financial backing from the board do i think he is capable of getting us promoted in the future? if that happened could he keep us in the prem? and is he a better manager than P.G.? The answer to the first two is i think yes, the answer to the third is YESSSSS!