Sign in to follow this  
morty

Fantasy Football

Just watching it on telly and pleased to see 3 Norwich shirts in the audience, the word is out it''s cool to support the Canaries. Keep it low.

I can''t stand the ever so smug, so unfunny David Baddiel and don''t watch FF, however at end of the Football the other night it briefly showed the audience, on a cursory glance at the assembled throng, I could see no Yellow and Green shirts and thought good obviously Canary supporters would not be seen dead entertained by Baddiel and the Baggie supporting support act.

How wrong can you be, I trust you enjoyed yourselves, but feel let down.

Baddiel and Skinner are comedy legends Peter, the Steve Morrow Phoenix from the Flames was a masterpiece!!!!! Don''t diss ''em.

Yesterday was a great day for English footie, although slightly marred by the fact Joe Royle was commentating on BBC, and Gary Smegson was the guest on FF.

So if you don''t like something, it is automatically bad then is it?

Just because we support the same football team, we don''t all have to share the same opinions. I''m sure the opinion you have of yourself would differ wildly to my opinion of you.

So if you don''t like something, it is automatically bad then is it?

Just because we support the same football team, we don''t all have to share the same opinions. I''m sure the opinion that you have of yourself would differ wildly to my opinion of you.

ladies, ladies, please put your handbags away!!! it''s a lovely sunny day

sorry i missed your appearance on tv del, hope you enjoyed the show, have to say i don''t particuarly enjoyed baddiel and skinner but good for you showing off the shirt

i was samply woodforde''s finest in my local, not in a city shirt, but still it was a great night!