Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Who is gonna stay away from Carrow Roeder Sunday then?

With the appointment of Glenn Roeder, how many of you unreasonably negative fans are going to miss the Ipswich game and show Delia just how grumpy she''s made you?

I for one will be in my usual seat singing my bloody heart out and trying to lift the team as best i can.

There was never any danger I would be missing this or supporting the team.

Call me a sheep or a turnip but hey I just want MY team do well and I will cheering them on

Mostly the ones that never go anyway although I believe 1st Wizard has a ticket and is boycotting [*-)]

Oh.. and there can be no alternative trip to other games this week unless it''s the day before[N]

I am gonna stay away.

mind you, i am away for the weekend, as off to see Everton vs Brum (with pre-match meal/hospitality) as a gift for my mate''s 30th birthday.

Well unfortunately I will be taking a plane to Canberra but one of my sons will be in my seat and one of his sons will be in my wife''s seat in the Barclay so I will be there by proxy!

Come on you yellas lets beat the scum and sing yer heart out for the team!

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

There was never any danger I would be missing this or supporting the team.

Call me a sheep or a turnip but hey I just want MY team do well and I will cheering them on

[/quote]

Your a sheep and a turnip[:P]

I''ll be there with the rest of the "woolly flock" on sunday.

[quote user="djc"]

I am gonna stay away.

mind you, i am away for the weekend, as off to see Everton vs Brum (with pre-match meal/hospitality) as a gift for my mate''s 30th birthday.

[/quote]

im sorry but how the hell can u sacrifice the biggest game of your terams season to sit with some stiffs in suits and watch 2 teams u dont even support!!???? will u cheer if one of them scores?

jas :)