Sign in to follow this  
gsr600

public apology

recently i have made 2 mistakes which i must apologise for, firstly is the post about welcome home the royal anglians, this is a very risky thing to alk about and some peoples views are bound to upset others so if my post did cause any offense from other posters to poster then  im sorry and didnt many harm by it, the second is in a couple of posts ive made a moistake in who was manager of a club when a certain players was signed, this is a public apology about being mistaken and am rectifying that as im happy to admit when i was wrong, after all im human and i will make mistakesnow just one mor thing

im a city fan till i die, it matters not who the manager is or the board are becuase my love for th club will never die and the club will be here when the people responsibl for the mess were in have long gone, on the ball city, return us to the good times

You didnt cause any offence to me and i would also like to welcome them home! No matter what the views of other are. All im saying is that I am welcoming them home!

Well done lad!

[quote user="my brain hurts "]recently i have made 2 mistakes which i must apologise for, firstly is the post about welcome home the royal anglians, this is a very risky thing to alk about and some peoples views are bound to upset others so if my post did cause any offense from other posters to poster then  im sorry and didnt many harm by it, the second is in a couple of posts ive made a moistake in who was manager of a club when a certain players was signed, this is a public apology about being mistaken and am rectifying that as im happy to admit when i was wrong, after all im human and i will make mistakes

now just one mor thing

im a city fan till i die, it matters not who the manager is or the board are becuase my love for th club will never die and the club will be here when the people responsibl for the mess were in have long gone,

on the ball city, return us to the good times

[/quote]

Reading through your post helps me understand why your brain hurts.

What a truly bizarre post, I really don''t see that you''ve got anything to apologise for.

Whatever anybody''s views may be on the war in Iraq I don''t think they would want anything other than to see the troops come home safely. As for not knowing the manager of a club when certain players were signed, we all make mistakes.

Say three Hail Glen''s, cross yourself seventeen and a half times and you will be truly forgiven my child [;)].

Crikey MBH, if I apologised for every time I upset someone on here, my post count would double [:)]The thing about this board is that it''s all knock-about fun, a bit like the conversations you''d have down the pub, and once it slides off page 1, it''s forgotten.So, relax and enjoy ! [:)]

Do not apologise, this is an open forum and you are free to discuss or say whatever you like.Personally I say "Welcome back the royal anglians" they have done the country proud in the true tradition of our armed forces.It''s easy to sit on a sofa and type oppsoing opinions on a message board but it''s another being stuck in afghanstan  fighting the  taliban. So when they come home they deserve a BIG THANKYOU. because not many people realise what a great job our boys and girls in the armed forces are doing to protect this country.We all have opinions of iraq and afghanistan but it does not hurt to say thank you.SO thankyou the royal anglians and welcome back home..............................

What are you apologising for!!! A Big welcome home to the RAs. Being the regiments local club i just wish the Club would make an official statement welcoming them Home. My brother just got back form Afghanistan, Aldershot town invited the whole regiment to there next game and gave them free beer and food all night!!! If a small club like Aldershot can do all that why cant Doomcaster welcome our regiment home!!!

WELCOME HOME LADS!!!