Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Roeder needs time!

And no, I haven''t changed my mind again!.[:|]

But, if our useless board does back Glen with hard cash (faint hope I know!) then he still needs 12 months to unravel the bloody mess left by Grant and Duffy.

Yes, the binners may well whoop our backside on Sunday and yes, we may well get relegated thanks to the damn prudence on top of prudence policies so loved by certain cooks and other board members.

But remember, none of the above will be Roeders fault...................please don''t turn him into a scapegoat because of other idiots mistake!

totaly agree, we need to give him as much support as possible cos things are gonna be hard. im just worried that unless we get a quick win the crowd will get on his back when glen can in no way be blamed for the mess we are in. even after we have a few new faces i think it gonna take time for the squad to gel and i still belive that we can get out of this mess but not if the booo boys start on our manager for no reason. this need to be a clean slate for a new manager, the issue''s with the board must be put on hold for this club to stand any chance of survival, when we are safe, or down then is the time to sort these jokers out.