Sign in to follow this  
Luke O Donoughoe

FAO DEL !!!!

Register on www.tvrecordings.com and check daily for tickets. If you do get them, get there quite early as they issue a lot more tickets than they need to. Good luck.

Already got tickets for Sunday Del. What time do you recommend to get there mate? I''d hate to go all the way down to London and not get in.

I would say about 6 at the latest, before if possible. It''s a bit of a wait, but if you get in it''s worth it obviously. I think they normally let about 100 in, with the first 20 or 30 getting the seats down the front. Have fun!

Cheers Del. Sounds a bit of a wait, but probably worth it if I can get the shirt right in the middle of the camera when one points at the crowd.

Hi guys, I''m probably going tomorrow night. Just wondering though, do they show the matches on big screens or anything in the studio? I''m guessing that they do, but I don''t want to get there at 6.00 to guarantee a seat, only to miss the Germany vs Czech Republic game.

Does anyone (Del..) know?

Cheers.

What we did was get to the studio at around 5.45 and joined the queue. They started letting people in at around 7, you then go in to a room to watch the game on two large plasma screen. You get vouchers for 4 free beers in here too. You watch the first half in there, then at half time you are moved into the studio, where you can watch the second half on monitors. I enjoyed it and had no problems. The only thing i''d advise it get there as early as possible to get a good seat.